Saturday, March 15, 2014

SATURDAY: FADING BRANDON LANG - 2% of the bankroll on the Arizona Wildcats -5 1/2 at home over the UCLA Bruins, 6:00 PM EST

It's just all turned to shit!

Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $52,128.59
Today's loss = $1,042
Today's ending balance = $51,086.59
This week's loss through Saturday = $4,581.83
2014 loss = $1,543.93
1% of the bankroll $521
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
$1,042 CBB  548 ARIZONA WILDCATS -5 1/2 AT HOME OVER THE UCLA BRUINS, 6:00 PM EST
Loser, FINALSCORE: UCLA 75 Arizona 71, loss of $1,042
  
Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

6 comments:

  1. Good morning! I'm taking few days off just running real bad going to cut my losses for the week. GL today everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! Probably a good idea, I don't know anyone making money lately.

      Delete
  2. Good morning. I'm on Virginia early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Chevy! Good luck today.

      Delete
  3. VA push. Won on NC State (sorry I didn't post here or on RX - wasn't available). Now loading up on AZ. GL everyone!

    ReplyDelete