Thursday, March 13, 2014

THURSDAY: FADING BRADON LANG: 2% of the bankroll on the Arizona Wildcats -7 1/2 at home over the Utah Utes, 3:00 PM EST

 1-1 day

Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $53,287.32
Today's loss = $96.73
Today's ending balance = $53,190.59
This week's loss through Thursday = $2,437.83
2014 profit = $560.07
1% of the bankroll $532
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll 

Underdog shocker my ass: Zona covers by 24 1/2 points!
BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
 $1,064 CBB 762 ARIZONA WILDCATS -7 1/2 -110 AT HOME OVER THE UTAH UTES, 3:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Arizona 71 Utah 39, profit of $967.27

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - CHEVYCOLA PLAY 
 $1,064 CBB 717 DUQUESNE DUKES +2 -110 VISITING THE RICHMOND SPIDERS, 6:30 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Richmond 76 Duqesne 64, loss of $1,064 
Chevycola Analysis:
"My favorite game of the day is Duquesne +2. Duquesne was upset by Richmond on their home court on Feb 12th, 78-55. Revenge is on their mind tonight. Since that game, Duquesne has played decent, going 3-3, but 5-0-1 ATS. Richmond on the other hand has shown their true colors, going 2-5, and 1--5 ATS in their last six games. Tonight, Duquesne is the underdog, and I think they win the game outright."
More plays by Chevycola in the comments section  

  Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

15 comments:

  1. Starting off with two Noon games.
    St. Bonaventure -3
    Villanova -10

    GL all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Chevycola! Thanks for the picks and good luck.

      Delete
  2. Good morning, man I just been ice cold ! Polar vortex cold wtf but will fight on.

    So.Car +7.5
    St.Johns -5
    Both 1%
    GL today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! I know what you mean, after losing 6 games in a row finally posted late yesterday with the Lang Fade on Oregon. Hopefully things are turned around but am going slow for awhile to make sure!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I will look at that, thanks Chevy.

      Going for sure with the Lang Fade here:

      Thursday Brandon Lang

      10 Dimes - Utah Utes +7 1/2 visiting the Arizona Wildcats, 3:00 PM EST

      Delete
  4. 2-1 start for me. I'll have some more evening games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good start! It was hard to put any of your early games up as they were so close to going off. If Arizona wins I want to bet some of your later games Chevy.

      Delete
    2. No prob. My favorite game of the day is Duquesne +2. Duquesne was upset by Richmond on their homecourt on Feb 12th, 78-55. Revenge is on their mind tonight. Since that game, Duquesne has played decent, going 3-3, but 5-0-1 ATS. Richmond on the other hand has shown their true colors, going 2-5, and 1--5 ATS in their last six games. Tonight, Duquesne is the underdog, and I think they win the game outright.

      Other plays for me are

      Ohio +1.5 vs. Akron. The Zips are crummy ATS at 9-17-1 overall, , 6-11-1 ATS vs the conference, and 2-8-1 in their last 11 ATS. They lost outright to Ohio in their home stadium in that stretch, by 16. They were favored in that one by 3. Ohio isn't a powerhouse, but they are 23-10 overall, and are riding a 4 game winning streak heading into the game. Again, I like getting points in games where I think the dog can win outright. I see that here tonight.

      A favorite I do like tonight is Cincinnati -12. They get to tee off on their UCF buddies one last time. They have pounded them twice already, by scores of 69-51 and 77-49 - covering easily both times. After watching Villanova go down today, I think they will make sure they don't fall victim to any kind of trouble, and will pound UCF for a 3rd consecutive game. Lay the 12.

      Last game I like - and I'll go on them if I'm still up on the day, is a 9:30PM tipoff. I'll take Xavier +1. The two teams split the regular season matchups, but Marquette just isn't as good a team IMO. Especially ATS, where they have lost 5 of their last 6, and 3 in a row outright. Xavier is a decent team, and again, I think they win outright against a Marquette team that backed their way into the conference tourney. AGAIN: This game is to be played ONLY if I'm up on the day with my other picks (including the Lang Fade pick). Money management is key this time of year.

      GL all!

      Delete
    3. Since the Wildcats are just hammering the Utes I will bet on Duquesne as your favorite game of the day. We have had good luck with Duquesne before. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post your plays and writeups. Much appreciated Chevycola!

      Delete
    4. No problem. Enjoy doing it. More so when we win. lol. I might not have as many come tournament time, because I thrive on mis-matches, and as the bad teams see their seasons end, there will be less and less of those.

      Delete
  5. So sad when a split for me feels good! GL tonight guys ! C-ya tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. northridge over hawaii. gl all

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel good about tonight and the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete