Monday, March 10, 2014

MONDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Toronto Raptors +2 visiting the Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 PM EST

  0-1 day
Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $55,628.42
Today's loss = $1,112
Today's ending balance = $54,516.42
This week's loss through Monday = $1,112
2014 profit = $1,885.90
1% of the bankroll $556
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - POINTWISE NBA BEST BET
 $1,112 NBA 507 TORONTO RAPTORS +2 -110 VISITING THE BROOKLYN NETS, 7:30 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Brooklyn 101 Toronto 97, loss of $1,112

at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick, Ugly week for me personally 7-10 & just gave him back 4% and paid for breakfast wtf! better luck to us this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! Ouch! Tough week for me giving back my profits yesterday. Its a grind Patrick.

      Delete
  2. Nothing from me today. I lucked out. Lost with bet #1 and then shut it down. Thank God. FYI - the Platinum link isn't working. GL all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chevycola, I will dump the Platinum link. For once, I would like to start out a new week without a loss!

      Delete
    2. No kidding. We've been playing from behind. I hate that feeling of chasing. It's easy to be disciplined when you're up.

      Delete
    3. Oh wait - it was POINTWISE that's done. NOT Platinum. Sorry

      Delete
  3. Lac -10.5
    St. Mary's +7
    Both 1%
    GL guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rick u have new gold sheet
    pointwise sux on nba u should fade them

    ReplyDelete