Thursday, March 27, 2014

THURSDAY: FADING BRANDON LANG - 2% of the bankroll on the UCLA Bruins +4 1/2 over the Florida Gators, 9:45 PM EST

0-1 day

Service Plays

Newsletters  
Gold Sheet March 25 - 28
 
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $52,614.38
Today's loss = $1,052
Today's ending balance = $51,562.38
This week's loss through Thursday = $226.01
2014 loss = $1,068.14
1% of the bankroll $526
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
$1,052 CBB 809 THE UCLA BRUINS +4 1/2 -110 OVER THE FLORIDA GATORS, 9:45 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Florida 79 UCLA 68, loss of $1,052
     
Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

19 comments:

  1. Let's do this!!! love this play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hope I can get 5 but it's been rock steady 4.5 all day.

      Delete
  3. Rick you have any feeling on the Murray st gm? they were my lean before Lang's play came out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got no clue on that game Patrick.

      Delete
    2. thanks, I noticed they are real strong at home & ats but i'm going to just fade Langtard today stick with whats been working for me.

      Delete
  4. Oh man. I need Florida to win so that I win my bracket. dangit Lang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ucla +4.5
    For 1%
    Let's do this!
    GL everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lang on a fave for once. im fading and on the over for the san diego st game

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rick I love Uconn! only thing that can slow me down is Langtard!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Uconn too, I guess we should what to see what the Langatang has!

      Delete
  8. Benton 100*
    Michigan -2.5

    Delaney 60*
    Over 127 Michigan St./Virginia

    DuPont 40*
    Tennessee +2.5

    Jordan 1,000*
    Louisville -4

    Davis 50*
    UConn +1.5

    Wilton 50*
    Iowa St. -1.5

    Redd 100*
    Virginia +2

    DeMarco
    15* Iowa St. -1.5
    5* Michigan St. -2

    Rivers 400k*
    Michigan St. -2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love that Rolli & his imaginary friend are on Iowa st!

      Delete
    2. That cinches it for me, UConn it is! Thanks Patrick.

      Delete
  9. Friday Brandon Lang

    75 Dimes - The Louisville Cardinals -4 over the Kentucky Wildcats, 9:45 PM EST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Rolling with Kentucky & Uconn? i'm feeling it!!

      Delete