Saturday, March 22, 2014

SATURDAY: FADING BRANDON LANG - 2% of the bankroll on the Louisville Cardinals -9 1/2 over the St. Louis Billikens, 2:45 PM EST

 1-0 day

Service Plays

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $49,957.49
Today's profit = $907.27
Today's ending balance = $50,864.76
This week's profit through Saturday = $798.17
2014 loss = $1,765.76
1% of the bankroll $499
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
$998 CBB 524 LOUISVILLE CARDINALS -9 1/2 -110 OVER THE ST. LOUIS BILLIKENS, 2:45 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Louisville 66 St. Louis 51, profit of $907.27
    
Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

5 comments:

  1. north dakota state money line for me today. I think they win outright. gl all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning guys!
    Uconn +4 for me 1%
    GL today enjoy the gm's!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon Patrick, I really enjoyed the Cardinals Billikens game!

      Delete
    2. Hell yea I almost pulled the trigger with you on Louisville but they screwed me 2x already this yr! But the huskies came through for me! Just got home from the gm c-ya tomorrow!

      Delete