Sunday, June 2, 2013

SUNDAY: SLAT'S PLAY OF THE DAY - 1% of the bankroll on the Detroit TIgers -120 visiting the Baltimore Orioles, 1:35 PM EST

1-4 day for a big loss

Service Plays
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
  
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000
   Today's beginning balance = $51,262.30
Today's loss = $1,459.20
Today's ending balance = $49,803.10
This week's loss = $5,504.07
1% of the bankroll = $512

MLB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL -SLAT'S PLAY OF THE DAY
$512 MLB  917 DETROIT TIGERS -120 VISITING THE BALTIMORE ORIOLES1:35 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Baltimore 4 Detroit 2, loss of $512

MLB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - RICK'S RUN LINE PLAY OF THE DAY #1
$512 MLB  910 ST. LOUIS CARDINALS RUN LINE -1 1/2 RUNS +125 AT HOME AGAINST THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, 2:15 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: San Francisco 4 St. Louis 2, loss of $512

MLB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - DANNYB'S PLAY OF THE DAY
$512 MLB CHICAGO WHITE SOX/OAKLAND A'S OVER 7 -1154:05 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Oakland 2 Chicago White Sox 0, loss of $512

MLB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - RICK'S RUN LINE PLAY OF THE DAY #2
$512 MLB  914 COLORADO ROCKIES RUN LINE -1 1/2 RUNS +115 AT HOME AGAINST THE LA DODGERS, 4:10 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Colorado 7 LA Dodgers 2, profit of $588.80

WNBA BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - ROXXY WNBA PLAY
$512 WNBA 605 PHOENIX MERCURY -10 1/2 VISITING THE SEATTLE STORM9:05 PM EST
(NOTE: My sports monitor does not track WNBA)
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Seattle 75 Phoenix 72, loss of $512

    Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SBMS Report Card
10 Week's Ago Loss (Monday through Sunday week) = $6,126.94
9 Week's Ago Loss =  $1,512.22
8 Week's Ago Loss =    $3,872.86
7 Week's Ago Loss  = $3,906.96
6  Week's Ago Profit = $1,829.64
5 Week's Ago Profit = $65.40
4 Week's Ago Profit = $493.95
3 Week's Ago Profit = $2,791.40
2 Week's Ago Profit = $1,435.21
 Last Week's Loss = $5,222.35
This week's loss = $5,504.07

37 comments:

  1. Morning guys! Play today is the Detroit Tigers. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Slats! Like your pick, have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Tigers -117
    CWS/A's over 7 (-105)
    Mercury -10.5 (-107)
    All for 1%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slats: I like it! Good luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added cards and Rockies rl's for 1%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slats: We been very lucky on these run line underdog bets, might as well go for 2 today.

      Delete
  5. Today is going to be a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rick: you got the Rockies at +150? I got them at +120 and the cards at +130.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Rockies run line at +150 is wrong.

    Thanks Slats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the Rockies Run Line at +115, grading it at +115.

    ReplyDelete
  9. morning everyone,

    hope everyone is in a better mood.

    fyi- roxxy added mystics +5.5 and Chicago sky -16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad we didn't have the mystics. The day had been bad enough already. Not sure if I'm adding in the other one or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mystics was his lowest level of play (3 stars) while the sky is the highest next to the phoenix pick (5 stars).

      as I see, u can pretty much tell which teams are good and which are horrible to bet against. getting easier to tell as the days go on. maybe I will get confident and make my own picks. lol

      Delete
  11. Hate to beat a dead horse....

    Hondo 2-0 this weekend.

    Less is more!


    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would've been 0-2 if we bet it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe we should do a trucks picks and see how he does since he doesn't think we are worth 2 shits.

      Delete
  13. Relax shit4brains.

    All i am saying is less plays is more. That is how this blog made huge profits in the past.

    I am not attacking anyone here.

    Just think we need a plan to bide time till football season.

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truck: if there is a moneymaker out there, I'm all for taking 1 system and riding it. I admit that my picks suck right now. Baseball isn't my thing. However, there's no money to be made with the Hondo fade this year. I agree less IS more. I like the idea of riding 1 thing even if its 1 play per day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Btw, what is the plan for football season?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Exactly... follow or fade one or two cappers.

    Simple.

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  17. If y'all can find 1 to follow or fade now, I'm in. Not Hondo though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, forget Hondo. Just seems lately nothing is consistent, to fade or follow.

      Delete
    2. Keep giving us your PODs Slats. I thought Detroit was a good pick.

      Delete
  18. There won't be a slats play tomorrow. I don't have time to cap games right now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who says that we have to do baseball. If roxxy is that good, lets tail him for awhile and see what happens. It can't be worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure we will stay with Roxxy and maybe one more week with baseball, less plays for sure.

      Delete
  20. Hopefully Lang will be Lang this fall instead of copying other people's plays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Lang makes his own plays, fading him his dime values is a great strategy.

      Delete
  21. Roxxy won his 2nd play today. Hopefully he'll win his 3rd game.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looking good so far, Phoenix is up by 7 points.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 30-21 now in the 2nd quarter

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rick (and crew):
    I'm gonna take a few liberties in expressing my thoughts since you've termed me the website moderator and I've a loyalist since before the December to Remember.

    I've been sitting on the sidelines, trying not to give up my bankroll. This forum has got away from its core value on "winning money" playing one or two games a day. I know that is what everyone is trying to do but we aren't going to win playing that many as many games/day.

    The days of Lang and Dom are over. But when we played and won thousands per game it was great. It doesn't seem like that will happen again.

    I think playing as many games/day puts your bankroll as serious risk. I'm glad I'm on the sidelines while the website finds its direction. It's got off course and I hope we bring it back to the single play/day for a large bankroll play during football season. We aren't going to win each day. And I'm not willing to risk thousands on 5 games/day.

    I hope this doesn't offend anyone b/c that is not my intention. But why bet 1/16th of your bankroll? It's not going to impact your bankroll, but it will cure the itch for action. Guys, I've seen the bankroll reach $100k.

    Enjoy the summer! I'm around.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navy, thanks for your comments, much appreciated. We took the the last bankroll here from $50,000 (half the profits from the December to Remember 2011) and ran it up to about $70,000 and now its back down close to where we started.

      Just about every strategy lately has been a losing one. I have seen good handicappers going 1-15 or 0-7 with little or no proper money management. We will get back on track!

      Again, your comments are always appreciated!

      Delete
  25. Oakland looks like a good play monday, mil 5-19 against leftys

    jpitts36

    ReplyDelete