Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WEDNESDAY: LETS GO TO THE ICE - 2% of the bankroll on the OVER 5 -110 in the Los Angeles Kings/New York Rangers game,

0-1 day

Service Plays
Rx Forum Wednesday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $55,664.03
Today's loss = $1,112
Today's ending balance = $54,552.03
This week's loss through Wednesday = $1,024.21
2014 profit = $2,022.05
1% of the bankroll $556
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY OF THE DAY
 $
1,112 NHL OVER 5 -110 IN THE LOS ANGELES KINGS/NEW YORK RANGERS GAME, 8:00 PM EST
Loss, FINAL SCORE: Texas 2 New York 1, loss of $1,112 

 Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

----------

Cappertek has given this site an F rating. Here is what people have to say about Sports Betting Made Simple at Cappertek. If you haven't trashed this site yet, please feel free to go over to Cappertek and post something. Please don't say anything positive, I don't want to jeopardize our F rating!

Tony from Tennessee says:
 "The guy who runs this site is classic, he claims he is fading Steve Stevens but I am sure he makes up his own losing picks then posts a winning record on his site and forums! What a loser! Don't believe me? Just follow him for a week, see if this loser can even pick 50% against the spread! Who cares you don't charge for picks! You are losing people's money consistently! What a scam artist!"

Ted from New York says: 
"Wise-ass crook who is not authorized to post pirated work of other companies. Help put this scumbag in jail where he belongs."

"This site is run by a crook who posts the copyrighted material of sports publishing companies. He will go to jail and/or pay big money out in lawsuits for damages.

42 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick! I too hate betting baseball!! it drives me nuts!!! & I read that link you posted remember that asshole that came on here crying about you posting stuff well if you read the reviews about your blog its sounds like him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrick! The site that rated me an F sells peoples phone numbers and email addresses to scamdicappers. Naturally they do not like a blog that gives out free picks. The blog is not a "sports handicapper service" but they are claiming we are and giving us an F rating. Its a badge of honor to have an F rating from Cappertek!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I did everything the guy asked for but I guess that was not enough.

      Delete
    2. Fuck him & capperdick!! who the fuck are they!! BUMS

      Delete
    3. Any agreement I might of made in the past with that gentlemen is now NULL and VOID.

      Delete
    4. FROM THE SBR SPORTS FORUM: "Cappertek is a scam. C & F ratings are given by the website owner by default. The highly rated handicappers on that site got their ratings by paying for them them or striking a deal with the website owner. It's a garbage site, no credibility."

      Delete
  3. Allstarsportspicks and MLBlocksmith which is given A+ rating from Cappertek. May I post their picks here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome picopisco101! Please do, much appreciated.

      Delete
    2. Might be fun to have an informal handicapping contest picopico101, since they are A+ rated and the blog is F rated. I am up for it! Thanks for posting!

      Delete
  4. streaker plays brewers ml braves over cardinals under royals ml and stevens fade. gl all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony from Tennessee lolololololololololol that's a good one!! just posted today!! this is all that one troll who has no life & no $$$$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably cappinpicks but I doubt it, Tony's English is too good.

      The thing that gets me is a very small percent of cappers make money year end and year out. I post all the picks here before the games go off, document them with an independent sports monitor who has not been accused of running a scam operation as Cappertek has, allow comments, post my daily record and tally, show a profit every year and after all that someone calls me a scam artist. Then they don't have the courage to post a comment here, they do it over at Cappertek.

      Hopefully picopisco101 will post those two cappers from Cappertek that have an A+ rating. I am itching for a handicapping contest!

      Delete
    2. By the way, the sports monitor rates the blog in the top 25 over the last 7 days. We are in the number 3 spot - http://www.cappersmonitor.com/week.php

      Delete
    3. Indian Cowboy and the streakers are a little cold, I think I will just fade Steve Stevens and Brandon Lang if I can get the picks. Good luck today Patrick!

      Delete
  6. I don't see any plays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May not have any plays today. If I am playing anything today, the plays will be posted in about an hour. Good luck to you Anonymous whatever you bet.

      Delete
  7. Hey guys!
    Mariners +1.5 (Stevens fade)
    Gonna also tail tiger when it gets released. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MLBlocksmith 6/11

    Colorado +120 3*

    Miami/Texas Under 8.5 3*

    Tampa Bay+115 1*

    Washington +109 1*

    Chicago Cubs +121 1*
    Arizona+110 1*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting pico!

      Delete
    2. Like the cubs. Wouldnt bet the az or wash game. The other 3, would be on the opposite.

      Delete
  9. Allstarsportspicks

    SAN DIEGOPADRES VS. PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
    PADRES +1 (SILVER MEMBERS)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks picopico101

      Delete
    2. Is it all right here to post?

      Delete
    3. Yes pico, you can post here anytime! Thanks for posting, much appreciated!

      Delete
    4. pico - You got to beware of services that offer different "clubs" as if you lose with one club they will blame you for not getting a higher rated package. Its a big red flag. Just from past experience, from when I was burned years ago by a guy named Mike Warren who had different packages like the Inner Circle Club, Executive Club, etc. I learned my lesson the hard way!

      Delete
    5. I know it. I got beat up many times by Scammers!! So don't worry. It's only $10 that I paid to Theam A+. This is split the bill.

      Delete
  10. GASP! A HOCKEY PLAY! I'm on seattle ml. stevens can't get lucky two days in a row. gonna listen to some nirvana for good karma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love the over 5 here...just going to stay with one pick today. Good luck Chris!

      Delete
  11. Tiger is now bitching about people posting his plays. My experience is that everytime a tout starts bitching about his plays being posted, he starts losing his ass. No way am I tailing him now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pico do you fade or follow these services? & thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I got MLB Regular Season Package from MLBlocksmith.
      Allstarsportspicks is just a month (SILVER MEMBERS).

      Delete
  13. Prob going to regret this but i'm passing today not feeling it after the beat down I sustained yesterday then had bunch of shit going on this afternoon! Gl everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrick, I had a similiar feeling.

      Delete
  14. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
    안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    เว็บแทงบอลออนไลน์ 

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.
    스포츠사이트

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its in the same way an excellent write-up that i unquestionably appreciated studying. It's actually not essentially day-to-day that
    i grow a chance to uncover nearly anything.
    เป็นไรอ่ะ
    jav

    ReplyDelete