Friday, June 13, 2014

FRIDAY: LETS DO THIS TIMMY! - 2% of the bankroll on the San Francisco Giants -135 at home over the Colorado Rockies, 10:15 PM EST

0-3 day
This blog has lost its last 5 games and is now in the red on the year. 

Service Plays
Rx Forum Friday Service Plays Thread
FBZ Forum Friday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $53,462.03
Today's loss = $3,204
Today's ending balance = $50,258.03
This week's loss through Friday = $5,318.21
2014 loss = $2,271.95
1% of the bankroll $534
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY OF THE DAY
 $
1,068 MLB 914 SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS -135 AT HOME OVER THE COLORADO ROCKIES, 10:15 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Colorado 7 San Francisco 4, loss of $1,068
Lincecum is 2-2, 5.27 in his last five starts. de la Rosa is 0-2, 5.68 in his last two starts. 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY
 $
1,068 MLB 924 HOUSTON ASTROS +110 AT HOME OVER THE TAMPA BAY RAYS, 8:10 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Tampa Bay 6 Houston 1, loss of $1,068
Astros won four of their last five home games.
Tampa Bay lost 14 of its last 16 games.

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY
 $
1,068 NHL 59 NEW YORK RANGERS +155 VISITING THE LA KINGS, 8:05 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: LA 3 New York 2, loss of $1,068 
I got to be nuts betting hockey, but I like the odds here 

 Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

26 comments:

  1. Good morning Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small degenerate play Chile -1 just because they are playing during lunchtime and they sound like food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from rx
    Matt Rivers

    FRIDAY

    500,000♦ pick on New York and San Diego to stay Under the Total with Bartelo Colon facing Andrew Cashner. Note both starting pitchers. The total is sitting at 7 as of 4:05 this morning here in Miami where I'm based.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrick, hopefully we will get some Stevens today. I would even settle for some Langatang. I hope they did not ban tbone again.

      Delete
  4. Rolli's free plays
    Nats
    Det rl
    Houston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw Rolli's video today and saw he had the Spurs last night. I like his pick on Houston as a home underdog. Its a matchup between a hot club and a cold one. Rolli has been hot lately so going with the Astros.

      Delete
    2. yea I will prob will also.

      Delete
    3. HELP ME OUT HERE. HOW MANY FREE PLAYS DOES THIS GUY PUT OUT? HE HAS HIS BETTING FIRST LOOK PODCAST. HE'S ON THE CUBS TONIGHT. THEN THE PREGAME VIDEO HAS HIM ON BALTIMORE THIS EVENING. AND THE 3 PATRICK POSTED. MAY I ASK WHERE YOU GET THOSE FREE PLAYS FROM? BY THE WAY HIS BFL RECORD IS AT 48-29 BUT HE IS 1-9 HIS LAST 10.

      Delete
    4. Gus: Rolli (Al DeMarco) free plays Patrick is talking about is on his website and in his video. There are links to the right to the Al DeMarco Video Library and the Al DeMarco website. His video at the website disappears after the games go off but you can still see it going to the Al DeMarco Video Library Link.

      Delete
  5. "Scoops" free play is Sd/Nym over

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indian Cowboy baseball:

    Blue Jays

    ReplyDelete
  7. my streaker plays so far toronto ml and red sox under

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on several MLB tonight, but I like the KINGS. Up in the series 3-1, I don't see them collapesing and losing the series. So if I lost tonight, I'll double down on Game 6, and triple down on Game 7 if I have to. But I'm playing the odds. Only one team in history has come back from 3-0 down in a Cup Final. I'll ride history until it's made again.
    GL all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they make history, then so be it. Then I lose. More times than not, following this strategy in 7 Game Series is as close to a sure thing as you can get. IMO.

      Delete
    2. I like the Rangers getting the +155, hard to pass that up for me.

      Delete
  9. Good morning!

    MLBlocksmith 6/13

    St.Louis -110 2*
    Chicago Cubs-103 2*
    Miami-127 3*

    Anyway Does this still have demand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Pico, YES! We are following MLBlocksmith's picks and appreciate you posting them. Feel free to come in here every day and post anything you want. We will read it and follow it!

      Delete
  10. Sd/Nym under 6.5 -115
    Nats +108
    Det rl +125
    Astros +120
    All 1%
    Gl everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sick! Seriously i'm used to swings in gambling but this is OOC! I seriously can do nothing right!!! Fade they win follow they lose !! 2 years in a row now baseball is killing me and previously never had this problem like this!! I need to take few days off and think about wtf is going on smfh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. box scores all over the place says fagan was the umpire in the pirates game today. when looking at the highlights behind the plate was number 82. west. I don't know who was on first base. initially I thought fagan was on first and will be behind the plate tomorrow for an automatic under play but I have no idea who was on first or even if fagan was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh NM number 82 is Fagan. Whew dodged a bullet today.

      Delete