Sunday, June 1, 2014

SUNDAY: FADING BRANDON LANG - 2% of the bankroll on the Philadelphia Phillies -131 at home over the New York Mets, 1:35 PM EST

0-1 day

Service Plays
Rx Forum Sunday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance =  $51,358.34
Today's loss = $1,026
Today's ending balance = $50,332.34
This week's loss through Sunday = $4,404.19
2014 loss = $2,197.64
1% of the bankroll $513
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
 $1,026 MLB 904 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES -131 AT HOME OVER THE NEW YORK METS, 1:35 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: New York Mets 4 Philadelphia 3, loss of $1,026

  Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

17 comments:

  1. I split fading Hondo yesterday, i'm getting crushed this week smh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can you do....overtime killed me yesterday in the basketball game.

      Delete
  2. i'm fading Hondo again,
    Stl -126
    Laa +128
    both 1%
    Gl 2day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MLB - [ 919] BAL ORIOLES - 112< BR / > ( W CHEN - L / S
    FELDMAN - R )
    MLB - [ 904] TOTAL U 7- 110 (NY METS VRS PHI
    PHILLIES)
    ( J NIESE - L / C HAMELS - L )
    MLB - [ 909] TOTAL O 8- 120 (CIN REDS VRS ARI
    D ' BACKS )
    ( A SIMON - R / W MILEY - L )
    MLB - [ 911] TOTAL O 7- 110 (PIT PIRATES VRS LA
    DODGERS)
    ( E VOLQUEZ - R / Z GREINKE - R )
    MLB - [ 913] TOTAL O 9EV (KC ROYALS VRS TOR BLUE
    JAYS )
    ( J GUTHRIE - R / M BUEHRLE - L )
    MLB - [ 918] BOS RED SOX - 159< BR / > ( E BEDARD - L / J
    LESTER - L )
    MLB - [ 927] TEX RANGERS - 110< BR /> ( Y DARVISH - R / T
    ROARK - R )

    probably too many streaker plays today but it's a system. gl all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Chris! Good luck today.

      Delete
  4. Philly -131 For 1% let's do this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember when Lang lost 15 baseball games in a row and I faded each one. Made the blog number 1 at the sports monitor, lol. Hopefully this might happen again. Go Phillies!

      Delete
    2. Oh me 2! Think it was 17 straight!!

      Delete
  5. FWIW

    Mets +126
    Toronto -150
    Yankees -127
    White Sox -168

    I really like the Tigers (-145) with Scherzer and the Dodgers (-175) with Greinke. Greinke at home is one of the best bets in baseball. Scherzer should feast on a Seattle lineup that once again is missing Cano, and the Tigers eat up LH starters. I haven't listed the late games on RX yet because I want to see how I fare in the early games - but I'm going on both of those for my big bets today - how I do early will determine how big.

    GL all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain patrick took a beating this week. got some back today. biggest bet for me today is on the over for the dodgers game. stevens and dom where the fuck are guys we need winners!

    ReplyDelete