Monday, June 2, 2014

MONDAY: FOLLOWING INDIAN COWBOY - 2% of the bankroll on the San Diego Padres -116 at home over the Pittsburgh Pirates, 10:10 PM EST


 0-1 day

Service Plays
Rx Forum Monday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance =  $50,332.34
Today's loss = $1,006
Today's ending balance = $49,326.34
This week's loss through Monday = $1,006
2014 loss = $3,203.64
1% of the bankroll $503
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FOLLOWING INDIAN COWBOY
 $1,006 MLB 952 SAN DIEGO PADRES -116 AT HOME OVER THE PITTSBURGH PIRATES, 10:10 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Pittsburgh 10 San Diego 3, loss of $1,006
Indian Cowboy is 36-25 (59%) in baseball, positive dollars
San Diego is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh  

  Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

18 comments:

  1. Good morning Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mets phols under do far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I locked in at 7.5 last night and it's now at 8. I wonder if I'm walking into a death trap here. oh well locked more at 8. we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I managed to lose 12.94% in one week smfh. Now I have to crawl & scratch my way back just like last yr till football!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rough week. The blog lost about 8% Hopefully things get better.

      Delete
  5. good afternoon guys. throwing my plays out.

    BOS -123
    MIA +1.5 -145
    NYY +116

    good luck to everyone tonight.


    jamminj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamminj! We will follow your plays.

      Delete
    2. adding PITT/SD O7 -105

      jamminj

      Delete
    3. 2W-2L for the night -23

      jamminj

      Delete
  6. Afternoon fellas! Chris, I'm with you on Mets/Phillies under 8. Waiting to see the umpire assignments for tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. per sbr

    FYI - This is a 5 game series Eddings was behind the
    plate in game 1. I watched game 1 and the
    commentators mentioned that for game 5 they would
    fly in another umpire to do the plate for game 5
    because an umpire cannot do the plate twice in one
    series.
    Gotta love labor contracts .

    learned something today if this is true. I'll be looking at the boxscore to see who's behind the plate and determine to keep my bets or take the juice loss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shit, I didn't know that either. I've never heard of a 5 game series in the MLB. WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  9. boxscore says eddings so I kept my bets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was wrong. It was Hoberg. I bought out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hoberg isn't that bad as he's still an under guy. I would have bet the under with hoberg as the ump. not as big as I did though with eddings. we'll see two more innings to go. finish the game colon and I won't tease your name ever agin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. over 7 padres joe west 8-1 ty

    ReplyDelete