Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WEDNESDAY: Two college basketball games and one NBA game, good luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $59,440.77
Today's loss = $1,782
Today's ending balance = $57,658.77

3 PICKS TODAY

1 CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL, THIS IS MY PICK
$594 ON CBB 759 THE AIR FORCE FALCONS +6 1/2 VISITING THE BOISE STATE BRONCOS, 8:00 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Boise State 77 Air Force 65, loss of $594

1 NBA BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL, FOLLOWING BRAD WILTON
$594 ON NBA 715 THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER -3 1/2 VISITING THE HOUSTON ROCKETS, 8:05 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Houston 122 Oklahoma City 119, loss of $594

1 CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL, FOLLOWING BRANDON LANG
$594 ON CBB 740 THE TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS +9 1/2 AT HOME AGAINST THE OKLAHOMA SOONERS, 7:00 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Oklahoma 86 Texas Tech 71, loss of $594

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon Lang has 15 dimes on the underdog Texas Tech Red Raiders at home over the Oklahoma Sooners.

I probably just should of stuck with my pick yesterday as it went 1-0 easily. Lang went 1 -1 and the Sports Handicapping King got dethroned after a 10-0 run with his pick on the Blazers -6 1/2. The Blazers never led that game and their bench was terrible. 

I only have three plays today, thats it. Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick ! 2-2 lost some juice could be worse and like u said your pick was spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick

    I like to bring other handicappers into the picture. After all Brandon Lang has made me over $100,000 on this blog. What do you like today Patrick?

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yea i agree ! He has been auto cash ! My early lean is wash huskies +points i like to see what comes out in the forums and i watch for line movement it can be very telling ! Info is power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I like to release my play now as early as possible so I am not influenced by other handicappers. But the line movement can kill me. I always adjust down to the worst line possible before the game goes off. But I figure if you got a decent record with the worst lines possible your record is real. Let me know what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the reasons i follow your blog not to many people have integrity in this industry! I have seen you take losses and know u got a better line. I also read rick j's blog daily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rickj has been around for awhile. He used to play poker at the Mirage. Great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im gonna roll with wash huskies and in nba the celtics ! See what line i get around 6:30 BOL 2nite !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smart to wait to get the best line. Good luck Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truth be told i have no choice i still use a bookie and phone ! I dont always get the best line but he is fair. The benefit is monday morning i get an envelope of cash ! Or hand one over lol its nostalgic. Celtics +7 & wash huskies +12.5 BOL Rick!!

    ReplyDelete