Monday, February 18, 2013

MONDAY: 1% of the bankroll on the Georgia State Panthers -2 visiting the William & Mary Tribe, 7:00 PM EST


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $60,149.97
Today's loss = $601
Today's ending balance = $59,548.97

1 CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL, THIS IS MY PICK
$601 ON CBB 705 THE GEORGIA STATE PANTHERS -2 VISITING THE WILLIAM & MARY TRIBE, 7:00 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: WIlliam & Mary 75 Georgia State 63, loss of $601

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I see Mr. Brandon Lang who has been hot lately is on the opposite side of my play. He has 20 dimes on William & Mary.

10 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick, i thought that mfla line movement was fishy ! 6 in a row now ? Wth is going on ? I ended up pushing on usc but its a new week fresh start ! Bol 2 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick and good morning

    Fresh week! I am fading Lang it seems.

    Hey a push is better than a loss!

    Good luck today and on this new week.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yea ill take push anyday just usc blew it they were up 8 with 11mn left and ended up losing by 8! I have been meaning to ask why do you recommend never bet on a hockey gm ? I dnt do it often but i do find value on m.l. On occasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen anyone make money consistently in hockey. I am biased....against betting hockey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats cool i like to differnt people's perspective. Im passing today BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I am fading Lang whether I want to or not. I just hope he does not go 7-0 today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chatter in SBR is so captivating Rick. BLang was on that short home dog again...

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomorrow look Indiana St, GT and BC...all fall into the short home dog.

    --Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Navy

    I thought you would enjoy it, lol.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete