Thursday, February 14, 2013

THURSDAY: 1% of the bankroll on the Arizona Wildcats -2 1/2 visiting the Colorado Buffaloes, 10:00 PM EST


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $60,872.89
Today's loss = $608
Today's ending balance = $60,264.89

1 CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL, FADING BRANDON LANG
$608 ON CBB 539 THE ARIZONA WILDCATS -2 1/2 VISITING THE COLORADO BUFFALOES, 10:00 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Colorado 71 Arizona 58, loss of $608

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Illinois, get a better ad! You are playing Penn State for crying out loud:

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick, long drive to work and coffee sucks today! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Patrick. Hopefully coffee will taste better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Langtard is on colorado +2.5! Lets go wildcats !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chooo$$$$$ chooooo$$$ lets do this !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got it at -1.5!! Lets get this cash man!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good price! I try to use the worse line available here so you know my record is real and legit! Lets do this Wildcats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.

    Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as
    you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.


    Here is my webpage - 97885
    Also see my web site > conveyance

    ReplyDelete