Thursday, February 21, 2013

THURSDAY: 1% on the Portland Pilots +1 at home versus the San Diego Toreros, 10:00 PM EST

Pilots win at home in a must win exciting game.

Service  Plays

FBZ Thursday Service Plays Thread

Rx Thursday Service Plays Thread


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $57,658.77
Today's profit = $523.63
Today's ending balance = $58,182.40

1 CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL, THIS IS NOT MY PICK
$576 ON CBB 536 THE PORTLAND PILOTS +1 AT HOME VERSUS THE SAN DIEGO TOREROS, 10:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Portland 70 San Diego 67, profit of $523.63

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San Diego Toreros Trends:
When playing on Thursday are 4-6
Before playing Gonzaga are 4-6
After playing Santa Clara are 4-6
After a loss are 3-7
Portland Pilots Trends:
When playing on Thursday are 7-3
Before playing Santa Clara are 3-7
After playing BYU are 2-4
After a loss are 3-7
A few Toreros at Pilots trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Diego's last 5 games when playing on the road against Portland
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego's last 6 games on the road
San Diego is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games on the road
San Diego is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Portland
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Portland's last 5 games when playing at home against San Diego
Portland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against San Diego
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Portland's last 5 games

28 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick, ugly f^*%ing night! 0-2 for me so to cheer myself up i just thought about langtard getting pissed on hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick: I could not believe I followed those Fade Nation losers, but my pick on the AIr Force was not much better....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last few plays remind me of the lang of old i feel like what navy said and i hate it ! Lang is a perennial loser and an epic losing streak is on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, one winning streak we are talking about ! He is a shade over 500 and down 118dimes ! Bankroll/$ management is for swings of gambling. One thought though with him being over 500 & down $ i might do X amount per dime fade instead of straight 1 or 2% what do u think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. -135 dimes my bad had to dbl check

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe it! U and navy called it plus no videos it adds up! Langtard is back !! Let the ez $ begin :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I figured rosica was another fake guy guess not..
    -Gator

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about that shoot out last night on the strip....a rolling gun battle. Unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think its langtard ? Or not ? Im pretty sure he is back !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just that on yahoo! 3dead several injured wtf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patrick:

    Lang is back. Remember how mad he got in that last video when everyone said he was not making the picks anymore. That must of really pissed him off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This surely has become frustrating...The win streak was not BLangs plays. I guarantee it. He doesnt pick short home dogs or plays like that. He's not that good.

    It's time to win again. It seems like we are chasing a winning ticket. Let's get back to what works, fade BLang. If he wins a game or two in a row, let's just wait a day or too and see how Fade Nation markets his wins. I will not let those clowns out smart me.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosica bio is legendary ! Lmao i just read it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got to give Budin credit though, he makes great rolling papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. -Navy

    Dammit! I gave you carte blanche to moderate this blog and now I have to clean it up. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! But I still think Bryan Rosica is a good guy!

    You know there is no book, but I would like to write a movie script. Maybe you can help me, lol.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  16. My bad. Apologies.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Portland +2 (NCAA)
    I think that's a short home dog. Not a BLang play.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Navy-

    You are bad, lol. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is this going to be his procedure now ? He cant handicap shit so after he loses a couple in a row he will fall back on the sm hme dog angle. I will admit i like the fact the line opened at -2 & 92 % public is on SD and line went to -1!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Patrick

    So the public is all over San Diego but the "smart money, big money, whatever" is on the Portland Pilots at home tonight. Interesting, huh.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yep thats the way it looks, makes me ill to tail him i feel dirty. I like troy for same reasons 2nite also

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just want a win. Even if I have to wear my dirty jeans to cash my ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I guess I'm gonna wear em too. If yall gettin' dirty, guess I'm gonna roll around in the mud too.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol

    mud wrestling with the Girls from Glitter Gulch

    Lets do this Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL.
    Kinda reminds me of the movie Old School. I think
    that was pudding.

    You're my boy Blue!!!
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete