Sunday, February 24, 2013

MONDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Kansas State Wildcats, 7:00 PM; 1% of the bankroll on the UNDER 190 1/2 in the Toronto Raptors/Washington Wizards game, 7:05 PM EST


Congratulations to Patrick as he had Marquette too!

Only 2 bets today, Bryan Rosica has no play and do you really care who Brandon Lang has? It would not surprise me if Kansas State wins this game by 30 points.

Service  Plays

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $61,340.33
Today's profit = $1,671.81
Today's ending balance = $63,012.14

1 CBB BET FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL - NAVY'S PLAY (NAVY IS THE BLOG MOD)
$1,226 ON CBB 712 KANSAS STATE WILDCATS -18 1/2  AT HOME AGAINST THE TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS, 7:00 PM EST
Winner, TOTAL SCORE: Kansas State 75 Texas Tech 55, profit of $1,114.54

1 NBA BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - THIS IS MY PLAY
$613 ON NBA UNDER 190 1/2 TORONTO RAPTORS/WASHINGTON WIZARDS GAME, 7:05 PM EST
Winner, TOTAL SCORE: Washington 90 Toronto 84 profit of  $557.27

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you NAVY, you are the best blog MOD ever!

My NBA bet tonight is a trends bet, just about every trend points to an under:
    • Under is 4-0 in Wizards last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.
    • Under is 6-0-1 in Wizards last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 5-1 in Wizards last 6 overall.
    • Under is 14-3 in Wizards last 17 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
    • Under is 21-5 in Wizards last 26 games following a S.U. win.
    • Under is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
    • Under is 38-16 in Wizards last 54 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
    • Under is 35-15-1 in Wizards last 51 games following a ATS win.
    • Under is 46-20 in Wizards last 66 road games.
    • Under is 37-17-1 in Wizards last 55 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
      • Under is 4-0 in Raptors last 4 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
      • Under is 4-0 in Raptors last 4 vs. NBA Southeast.
      • Under is 7-1 in Raptors last 8 games following a ATS win.
      • Under is 6-1 in Raptors last 7 games following a S.U. win.
      • Under is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
      • Over is 6-2 in Raptors last 8 Monday games.
      • Under is 17-6 in Raptors last 23 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
      • Under is 11-4 in Raptors last 15 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
      • Under is 13-5 in Raptors last 18 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.

35 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick, what a strong finish ! Thanks again. I just collected my envelope :) now lets finish this month off in style !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick

    Good morning

    Both Virginia and UCLA were strong plays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's keep the sweeping going...
    I'm feeling a BLang play of Marq at home plus pts or an Iowa St play.
    The handicapper otherwise known as a skin condition Im feeling KSt.
    Let's see how I do.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy-

    Good afternoon!

    Don't bother looking for Rosica, he has no play today.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of those 3 plays you mentioned Navy, I kinda like KSt.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be my play. Home Favs w/ large spreads have been covering over the last few days.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Navy-

    I figured that but I am having trouble getting statistics on it. Whenever I call it up I get this word in big block letters that says BLOWOUT, lol

    If you don't mind, I will post that as a 1% play and of course give you the credit.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, I like this KState play twice as much as my under NBA play so I will take it at 2% of the bankroll.

    Lets do this Navy!!!!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nailed BLang...+1' Marq.
    These are not his plays. I dont think yesterday's play was his either on UNCC, despite video and all.

    KSt needs to win. They play at 7pm and will put up a strong blowout b/c KU plays at 9pm against a tough ISU
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Navy-

    Yeah I really like Kansas State now.

    I agree with you this is not Lang's play.

    I think the gamblers know who Rosica is now, at least over at SBR, lol.

    Have a great day!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ughhh wtf i liked marq at home ! my guy tends to scratch gm's like K st will see at 6:30

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patrick

    If you like Marquette at home, by all means bet it! This does not seem to be a play Brandon Lang made. I think he is traveling.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Patrick

    Remember we followed "Lang" last week a couple days and made money!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is true ! What do you and Navy think about the gm ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't have an opinion on the game, not sure who Navy likes. But if I were you, I would bet Marquette cause you liked it in your gut. You will be pissed off at yourself if they win and you did not bet it, especially since you are not even sure if Lang picked this game.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Patrick

    I am not betting this game. But if I had to bet it, I would take the underdog Marquette at home for a small amount.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Rick. I like the k st pick i get the lines at 6:30 will see then

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rick

    Is this u at sbr peppermillrick

    ReplyDelete
  19. mike

    yeah, but lets keep this blog thing to ourselves. I don't want a lot of traffic. I am not selling anything and got no advertising, its just a fun thing for us to share ideas and make a little money. Less folks know about it the better.

    I don't want Budin and his crew finding out about it. They might sue my cat, lol.

    Good luck mike!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  20. yes sir hear u loud and clear

    Good luck to u

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks Mike! much appreciated!

    Its about one thing, WINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Time 2 get dirty ! Marq +1.5 & K.st -19 BOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lets do this Patrick! We got to win some games early in the week so there is no pressure on Sunday, lol.

    Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  24. any opnion on the last 4 game on the card ?

    thanks
    mike

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow, K.st -1 at half, ends the game -20. Nice, although I was cussing you guys out at half time :)

    thanks guys.

    jim

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice call Navy. You get the bacon late!

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  27. Show us the $ !!! Im dirty baby !!! Get the broom out boys!!! Thanks Rick & Navy !!

    ReplyDelete
  28. mike

    Get the fuck out of here, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  29. jim

    My pants are soiled after that first half and its more than just dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  30. i want to thanks rick for the under pick and patrick on marq +1.5

    keeping up the winning

    mike

    ReplyDelete
  31. Rick,

    Nice call on the Under. KSt came thru. Its hard to watch or follow the hoops games, prefer to check scores after theyre done. There arent enough ROLAIDS for me because Tommy Lasorda's got em all.

    Mr BLang (and Patrick) came thru.

    Truck---bacon...hmmm smells good but tastes even better

    Let's keep this rollin.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  32. NAVY

    One thing I don't understand, I have only been sports betting since 1976...you might have been doing this longer. Why with all the trends on the UNDER in that Washington/Toronto game, why were all the cappers I saw on the OVER?

    You don't have to comment, maybe its a rhetorical question, but its puzzled me all day.

    Thanks NAVY for your pick and helping out Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  33. No problem Mike and thanks again guys !!

    ReplyDelete
  34. mike

    Don't forget NAVY for his pick on Kansas State!

    The reason I made the comment above is I used to give a pick to folks and they would say, Great, now can you give me another six picks for my parlay card, lol.

    Its hard enough just to come up with one winner let alone the whole board. Most games I have no clue lol

    Rick

    ReplyDelete