Thursday, January 24, 2013

THURSDAY: 1% of the bankroll on the UNDER 191 in the LA Clippers/Phoenix Suns game, 10:35 PM EST.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $61,427.85
Today's profit = $558.18
Ending balance = $61,986.03

1 NBA BASKETBALL TOTALS BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL
$614 ON NBA UNDER 191 IN THE LA CLIPPERS/PHOENIX GAME, 10:35 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Phoenix 93 LA Clippers 88, profit of $558.18

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:11 PM EST UPDATE: I am now grading this play as UNDER 191 1/2 from 192 1/2 as the line has moved on me.
6:42 PM EST UPDATE: I am now grading this play as UNDER 191 from 191 1/2 as the line has moved on me.

6 comments:

  1. Rick, on it with u at under 192.

    -Gator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this pick. Clippers really slow down the pace without CP3.
    -Gator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gator-

    Yes, seems the betting public likes this play too. Folks are betting on the under. Good luck to us Gator!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great win for us! See u tomm.
    -Gator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel asleep lol and just woke up, nice win indeed Gator!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete