Saturday, January 12, 2013

SUNDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Seattle Seahawks +3 visiting the Atlanta Falcons, 1:00 PM EST


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $60,636.82
Today's profit = $1,101.81
Today's ending balance = $61,738.63

NFL BET FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL
$1,212 ON NFL 113 THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +3 VISITING THE ATLANTA FALCONS, 1:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Atlanta 30 Seattle 28, profit of $1,101.81

   Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

8 comments:

  1. I took Atl ML earlier in the week. Lets hope Atl wins by 1 or 2. Good Luck Rick!!

    -Gator

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Atlanta wins by 2 I will take it Gator!

    Good luck.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick,
    You know I was on Seattle yesterday. It makes me even happier to see its your play.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy
    Seattle has been a great team to bet on this year. Plus we got the 2 1/2 system working for us!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was tough to watch. But that's how every +2.5 road dog game ends up. Tommy Lasorda doesnt have enough R-O-L-A-I-D-S for all of us. A wins, a win!!

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Atlanta +3 and a total of 48, home dog in NFC Championship game...
    Interesting...
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I am finally a believer in Navy's +2.5 system after that crazy finish! Cha-Ching!
    --- Truck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im leaning sf
    What about u guys..
    -gator

    ReplyDelete