Friday, January 4, 2013

FRIDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Texas A&M Aggies -3 over the Oklahoma Sooners in the Cotton Bowl, 2 NFL picks and Notre Dame bet



I have made all my bets for today, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. 

Service  Plays



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $61,659.29
Today's profit = $1,120
Today's ending balance = $62,779.29
1% of the bankroll = $616

 MY PLAY FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL IN THE COTTON BOWL:
$1,232 ON CFB 263 THE TEXAS A&M AGGIES -3 OVER THE OKLAHOMA SOONERS, 8:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: TEXAS A&M 41 OKLAHOMA 13, profit of $1,120

NFL BETS FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL EACH, SATURDAY/SUNDAY, BETS MADE ON FRIDAY
COLIN COWHERD HAS WENT 51-24 WITH HIS NFL PICKS THIS SEASON
LISTEN HERE: COLIN COWHERD'S BLAZING TWO - I AM GOING WITH HIM FOR TWO OF HIS FOUR PICKS IN THE NFL:
$1,232 ON NFL 101 THE CINCINNATI BENGALS +4 1/2 OVER THE HOUSTON TEXANS, 4:30 PM EST, SATURDAY
$1,232 ON NFL 108 THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS +3 OVER THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS, 4:30 PM EST, SUNDAY
AND THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME ON MONDAY HE LIKED FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL
$1,232 ON CFB 270 THE NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH +9 1/2 OVER THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE, 8:30 PM EST, MONDAY

   Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Will Johnny Football, 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, have a great day?
If the guy below, Johnny Manziel, can say he had a great day before turning in tonight, I may have won this bet. I think Johnny has something to say and as the quarterback for Texas A & M, is going to say it tonight. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey Rick,

    Do you mind if I ask your thoughts on this game tonight? Its a big game for me beyond just sports betting.

    Thanks (as always)!

    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh

    I can just tell you this is like a regular play for me. I am not super crazy about this game but I think this Texas A & M team does not compare well with past teams when you look at how Oklahoma has dominated in the past.

    I am lukewarm at best about this pick, good luck!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, supposedly Lang is on A & M tonight. Ugh

    Gator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gator:

    Dam, that is the shits!!!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took A&M -2.5 -120 already. I might just hedge out and take OK +3.5 and try to middle. Good luck!

      Delete
    2. Good luck, that middle idea is a good one!

      Delete