Sunday, January 6, 2013

SUNDAY: Washington Redskins +3 at home over the Seattle Seahawks, 4:30 PM EST


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $61,547.29
Today's loss = $1,232
Today's ending balance = $60,315.29
1% of the bankroll = $615

NFL BETS FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL EACH, BETS MADE ON FRIDAY
COLIN COWHERD HAS WENT 51-24 WITH HIS NFL PICKS THIS SEASON
LISTEN HERE: COLIN COWHERD'S BLAZING TWO - I AM GOING WITH HIM FOR TWO OF HIS FOUR PICKS IN THE NFL (Bengals lost on Saturday):
$1,232 ON NFL 108 THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS +3 OVER THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS, 4:30 PM EST, SUNDAY
Loser, FINAL SCORE Seattle 24 Washington 14, loss of $1,232
AND THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME ON MONDAY HE LIKED FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL
$1,232 ON CFB 270 THE NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH +9 1/2 OVER THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE, 8:30 PM EST, MONDAY

   Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

In NFL wildcard playoff games since 1978, home dogs are 13-4 versus the spread. Trace Adams (who has lost 5 straight now, he wants you to buy half a point today) and Brandon Lang are both on the Baltimore Ravens. Chris Jordan has the Colts and Sean Michaels has the Ravens (buy a half point). Indian Cowboy has the Ravens and Seahawks. Budin has the Ravens -7.

Brandon Lang has the Ravens - from his website:

I will not lose today.

100 Dime NFL Money Move #3 In A Row
NFL Winner #10 Out Of 11

On Saturday I handed the world the Packers dominating the Vikings and now the focus turns to Sunday.

Last week I handed you a 100 dime winner on the Colts (+6 1/2) over the Texans and told you they would win the game outright and they did just that.

Forget the 75 dime destruction Friday night with Texas A&M blowing out Oklahoma because that is old news as well as Green Bay last night.

Today is about one thing and one thing only: The NFL.

Sportsfans, I have been flat out dialed in when it comes to the NFL this year and with this winner today I will make it 11 of my last 12.

That's right folks. The last 11 times have releases an NFL selection rated 25 dime or higher, I have cashed in 10 of them.

So again, today it will be 11 of 12. No doubt about it.

I am still the hottest NFL handicapper in the entire country right now bar none.

Think about that for a moment: My last 11 NFL selections and I have cashed a winning ticket in 10 of them.

I have said it once I have said it a million times, when it comes to the NFL this year I have been consistently dialed in all year long.

I live for this moment. I live for games like this. When pressure is at its highest it's in this moment I find my biggest piece of mind and this game is just that.

Enjoy the winner folks. I know I will.

3 comments:

  1. Rick,
    That is a great stat about home playoff dogs. Need to add that to the list for next yr.
    --Navy

    GO SKINS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy-

    I found that in the current issue of Goldsheet.

    SKINS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets get it!!! Good luck guys

    Gator

    ReplyDelete