Monday, January 21, 2013

MONDAY: 1% of the bankroll on the Baylor Bears -4 1/2 at home over the Oklahoma State Cowboys, 5:30 PM EST


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $62,109.31
Today's profit = $564.54
Today's ending balance = $62,673.85
1% of the bankroll = $621

1 COLLEGE BASKETBALL BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL
$621 ON CBB 722 THE BAYLOR BEARS -4 1/2 AT HOME AGAINST THE OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS, 5:30 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Baylor 64 Oklahoma State 54, profit of $564.54

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:03 PM EST UPDATE: I just changed the line I will be grading this play at from -4 to -4 1/2.
Al DeMarco likes the Baylor Bears today as his free play. Go to the 11:30 mark to hear his reasons.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick,
    Great day yesterday! Good work!

    Will you come out with picks later today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. m

    Good morning m! You are up early, 6:20 am here in Vegas.

    There is not a lot of games today, a few college basketball games and some NBA. I am still going through the schedule.

    I will only play a game today if I like it. Nothing has jumped out at me yet today. I will tell you if I have a play or not soon.

    Thanks for reading m

    Rick

    ReplyDelete