Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WEDNESDAY: IT MAY BE TIME TO START GAMBLING AGAIN

After a nice break from gambling, I want to report if I would of continued on since the last post I would of lost money. Gambling is more of an art than a science. There are times you should take a break. I was able to preserve the bulk of my profits and did not quit until I got into a downward spiral. Any good pilot will tell you that you have to trust your instruments and get out of it or you will hit the deck.

I am starting with a brand new bankroll of $10,000. I will be betting 10% of the bankroll on each play. My immediate goal will be to double my money. Each play will be posted to my sports monitor before the game, and available in the free play section. As I don't plan to do any handicapping contests, the only plays I will give the monitor will be the plays posted here.

As usual, there will be no ads, no donation buttons or pleas for money and you will be free to make comments. I am not sure when I will start, but I am anxious to double another bankroll. Good luck to you!

1 comment:

  1. The heading of your website sounds interesting already. And, the contents of this post are written in an entertaining manner. Thanks and keep doing a great job in your blog!

    ReplyDelete