Saturday, April 14, 2012

SATURDAY: $883 Lost on the Milwaukee Bucks -3 at home over the Indiana Pacers

UPDATE: Mr. Lang wins again, the fade loses.











11:59 AM EASTERN, today I am fading the Golden Goose. Mr. Lang is back from a little R and R, giving us his first video in a couple of weeks. The Langster claims to be up some 450 dimes now on his latest run, I have to believe him. That is the kind of number I am looking for, right around +500 before another Month to Remember. Good luck whatever you bet:



The Lang Report:

"Life is really good.

Let's start with the fact I decided to cut back on my daily videos. Just keeps it a lot more fresh not doing them every single day. Nice to pick my spots.

Since my website debuted back in October of 2005, I spent the better part of 6 1/2 years of doing them every single day.

Now I can be creative doing them remote from banks and restaurants or anywhere else I feel like doing them from.

Regardless of whether or not I have a big play I will try to roll one out at least once a week.

50 DIME BIG GAME ANALYSIS:

Rolling out another underdog as I look for this puppy roll to continue.
The road team has had fantastic success against this Bucks team and considering how good they are playing right now, I fully expect that success to continue.

Off their blowout win over the Cavs last night 102-83 as a double digit home favorite they have now won 3 straight and 7 of their last 8.

More importantly, lost in all the shuffle of the Bulls and Heat for the #1 seed in the Eastern Conference, this Pacers bunch has slotted themselves in the 3 spot.

I like what head coach Frank Vogel said after the game last night, "We haven't accomplished anything yet. Nothing has changed for us. Until we get home court advantage, there is work to be done."

The Bucks come in here tonight off a double digit beat down of the Pistons in Detroit but in a nutshell, this is a team they just don't match up with.

Milwaukee has lost 3 straight to the Pacers including a 125-104 beat down right here at the Bradley Center back on March 25th.

To the numbers: Pacers are 3-0-1 ATS last 4 meetings in Milwaukee with the underdog 5-0-1 ATS last 6 meetings with the road team 6-0-1 ATS last 7.

You throw that in the mix of the Bucks 1-4 ATS last 5 off a SU win, 1-5 ATS last 6 home games, 1-7 ATS last 8 games versus a team with a winning SU record, all roads point to the underdog being the play in this one.

Lastly, the last 5 times the Bucks have come into a game with a win of more than 10 points, they are 0-5 ATS the next game out.

To put it bluntly, this team isn't very familiar with sustaining success and I don't seem them sustaining anything here tonight.

Another live dog that bites hard tonight in the midwest."

------

Fund #2 Original Starting Balance $10,000
Loss up to today $1,163
Fund #2 Today's Starting Balance $8,837

Today's Bet = 10% of $8,837 = $883 on the Milwaukee Bucks -3 at home over the Indiana Pacers, 8:30 PM Eastern

No comments:

Post a Comment