Saturday, September 7, 2013

SUNDAY: 2% of the bankroll on ChevyCola's play on the Minnesota Vikings +4 visiting the Detroit Lions, 1:00 PM EST

 2-5-1 day
  Service plays
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
  
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000
Today's starting balance = $42,724.46  
Today's loss = $2,911.07
Today's ending balance = $39,813.39
This week's loss through Sunday = $6,319.80
   1% of the bankroll $427

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - CHEVY COLA'S PLAY
 $854 NFL 469 MINNESOTA VIKINGS +4 -110 VISITING THE DETROIT LIONS, 1:00 PM EST

Chevy's analysis: "WHY are the Lions favored in this game? Is it because everyone thinks Megatron and Stafford somehow also impact the other 9 positions on offense, and 11 on defense? The Vikings are probably not headed back to the playoffs, but unless Peterson is injured, I don't see how Detroit wins this game, let alone cover a spread that I think will increase.
Lions are a TERRIBLE overall football team. People in Detroit keep saying they will go 10-6. I'll be stunned if they go 5-11 (which would still be an improvement over last year). That front four is the most over-rated line I've ever seen. Suh has averaged 6 sacks PER YEAR the last two season. I don't see anything to indicate to me he's improved. That combined with their undisciplined play will be their undoing. IMO. We'll see. Best hope for Detroit today is the AP gets hurt. Otherwise, I don't see how they win the game, let alone cover. They couldn't beat Minnesota last year either time, and I don't think they're any better this year. It's just like people are assuming they win against the Cards next week. Why? Last season, after Arizona came back from a 58-0 whipping by Seattle, the Lions lost to the Cards 38-10. What's so different about this team this year? Reggie Bush? Okay - I'm rambling. But looking at 2012 - they had one good win - at home vs Seattle. Other than that, they beat 2-14 Jax, the 4-12 last place Eagles, and 2nd to last place losing Rams. This isn't a good football team. The fact people on local sports radio in Detroit are talking playoffs (and some even Super Bowl) shows this town is blinded by Megatron and Stafford, and once again, by pre-season results (a garbage win over the Pats). People forget the year they went 0-16, they were 4-0 in pre-season. THAT is how much stock we should put in those exhibition games."
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Detroit 34 Minnesota 24. loss of $854

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - JOEL GILMORE'S UMPIRE UNDER STREAKER 82-32-8 (72%)
 $854 UNDER 8 1/2 RUNS -115 IN THE DETROIT/KANSAS CITY GAME, 2:10 PM EST
Home Plate Umpire Ted Barrett 16-4-1 L21

11:05 PM EST LINE CHANGE UPDATE: Grading this at UNDER 8 1/2 runs -115 instead of UNDER 8 1/2 runs -110 
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Kansas City 5 Detroit 2, profit of $742.60

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - JOEL GILMORE'S UMPIRE UNDER STREAKER 82-32-8 (72%)
 $854 UNDER 8 RUNS -125 IN THE PITTSBURGH/ST. LOUIS GAME, 2:15 PM EST
Home Plate Umpire Manny Gonzalez 7-1 L8

11:05 PM EST LINE CHANGE UPDATE: Grading this at UNDER 8 runs -125 instead of UNDER 8 runs -115
Loser, loss of $854

I BET THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY GAMES ON FRIDAY TO LOCK IN THE LINE:
 
BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - COLIN COWHERD'S BLAZING FIVE
 $898 NFL 463 CINCINNATI BENGALS +3 -110 VISITING THE CHICAGO BEARS, 1:00 PM EST SUNDAY

Push, FINAL SCORE: Chicago 24 Cincinnati 21, no profit or loss

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - COLIN COWHERD'S BLAZING FIVE
 $898 NFL 459 TAMPA BAY BUCS -3 -125 VISITING THE NEW YORK JETS, 1:00 PM EST

SUNDAY
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Tampa Bay 17 New York Jets 15. loss of $898

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - COLIN COWHERD'S BLAZING FIVE
 $898 NFL 466 CLEVELAND BROWNS -1 -110 AT HOME AGAINST THE MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM EST
SUNDAY
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Miami 23 Cleveland 10. loss of $898

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - COLIN COWHERD'S BLAZING FIVE
 $898 NFL 455 TENNESSEE TITANS +7 -120 VISITING THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS, 1:00 PM EST

SUNDAY
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Tennessee 16 Pittsburgh 9, profit of $748.33

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - COLIN COWHERD'S BLAZING FIVE
 $898 NFL 468 CAROLINA PANTHERS +3 1/2 -120 AT HOME AGAINST THE SEATTLE SEAHWAKS, 1:00 PM EST
SUNDAY
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Seattle 12 Carolina 7. loss of $898

 Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SBMS Report Card

24 Week's Ago Loss (Monday through Sunday week) = $6,126.94
23 Week's Ago Loss =  $1,512.22
22 Week's Ago Loss =    $3,872.86
21 Week's Ago Loss  = $3,906.96
20 Week's Ago Profit = $1,829.64
19 Week's Ago Profit = $65.40
18 Week's Ago Profit = $493.95
17 Week's Ago Profit = $2,791.40
16 Week's Ago Profit = $1,435.21
15 Week's Ago Loss = $5,222.35
14 Week's Ago Loss = $5,504.07
13 Week's Ago Loss = $2,348.38
  12 Week's Ago Profit = $1,991.91
11 Week's Ago Profit = $3,091.14 
10 Week's Ago Loss = $3,040
9 Week's Ago Profit  = $729.59
8 Week's Ago Loss = $2,068.15
7 Week's Ago Loss = $991.72
6 Week's Ago Profit = $489.68
5 Week's Ago Profit = $243.32
4 Week's Ago Profit = $587.19
3  Week's Ago Loss  =  $1,205.85
2 Week's Ago Loss = $3,871.90
Last Week's Profit = $2,635.16
This Week's Loss Through Sunday = $6,319.80

36 comments:

  1. Good morning guys! Thank God it's a new day. The seer went 10-15 yesterday. I'm very happy to get back to a manageable amount of plays.
    Bengals +3
    Buccaneers -3
    Browns -2
    Titans +7
    Panthers +3
    Tigers under 8.5
    Pirates under 7.5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticking with my Vikings and Colts bets today. That Tigers under looks good too, IMO. Good Luck all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Chevy! Lets do this!

      Delete
    2. Good morning guys! I'm even for the week and looking to make him squeal ! im going to jump on & ride Chevy's 2 plays,Roll w/Gilmore & the Dall under 2nite ! Let's Go!

      Delete
  3. I personally think Saints are going to put it on ATL today anybody have an opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jumping on board with Chevy too:
    Vikings +4
    Colts -10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anybody see LAD losing 4gm's in a row w/ Kershaw on the mound?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rick, are you still planning on playing the primetime under tonight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure Slats. I might add it later.

      Delete
  7. All I know is, even if I lose, those are smart bets. Lions are a TERRIBLE overall football team. People in Detroit keep saying they will go 10-6. I'll be stunned if they go 5-11 (which would still be an improvement over last year). That front four is the most over-rated line I've ever seen. Suh has averaged 6 sacks PER YEAR the last two season. I don't see anything to indicate to me he's improved. That combined with their undisciplined play will be their undoing. IMO. We'll see. Best hope for Detroit today is the AP gets hurt. Otherwise, I don't see how they win the game, let alone cover. They couldn't beat Minnesota last year either time, and I don't think they're any better this year. It's just like people are assuming they win against the Cards next week. Why? Last season, after Arizona came back from a 58-0 whipping by Seattle, the Lions lost to the Cards 38-10. What's so different about this team this year? Reggie Bush? Okay - I'm rambling. But looking at 2012 - they had one good win - at home vs Seattle. Other than that, they beat 2-14 Jax, the 4-12 last place Eagles, and 2nd to last place losing Rams. This isn't a good football team. The fact people on local sports radio in Detroit are talking playoffs (and some even Super Bowl) shows this town is blinded by Megatron and Stafford, and once again, by pre-season results (a garbage win over the Pats). People forget the year they went 0-16, they were 4-0 in pre-season. THAT is how much stock we should put in those exhibition games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting the impression you don't like the Lions too much this year Chevy, lol.

      I just put on my Vikings helmet. Lets do this!

      Delete
  8. Oh - guys - did you see that USC game last night? This team is SERIOUSLY over-rated. Why are they even ranked? Utah State should be a good bet for next week, and I'm eyeing the Stanford/USC game (at USC) as a big money maker. Stanford will kick this team's ass. USC is living off past reputation. Kiffen looked lost last night. That wasn't some great win by WSU (their offense put 3 points on the board) but rather the fact USC stinks. Just for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Chevy, the touts just loved USC.

      Delete
  9. Indy -11 (Chevy's play) 2%
    Minn +4.5 (Chevy's play) 2%
    Dall un 51 -120 2%
    Saints -3 (my play) 1%
    LA dodgers -120 (my play) 1%
    Kc un 8.5 -105 2%
    Stl un 8 -125 2%
    GL guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anyone else kinda liking Alex Smith/Andy Reid and the Chiefs -3.5 today vs Jacksonville? Just for discussion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about kc reid throws 2much and alex not that good but either is jax so who knows

      Delete
  11. Oh - I think Carolina can win OUTRIGHT today vs Seattle. Thank God NFL is back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Sea was not good at all last yr on the rd!

      Delete
  12. Copied from RJ Bell's twitter post. Looks like 1-4 to me:

    @RJinVegas: Public's most lopsided bet games: Colts 85%; Bucs 82%; Browns 77%; Chiefs 71%; Patriots 71%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slats: I guarantee next week will be a better week! lol

      Delete
    2. I still like Cowherd to follow. I have a week to figure out what to do with college football.

      Delete
    3. Cowherd had a rough week to start things out last year too. He will pick up speed as we get further in the season.

      Delete
  13. Rick (and gang),

    I hope everyone enjoyed the opening weekend of the NFL. I'm stickin by the Blazin 5 as my games in the NFL.

    I must confess, I did have 100 dimes on YES there would be a safety in a game and 500 dimes on a safety in THREE games. It looks like I'm retiring and on a quest to find the Pick Nation crew and do a 'Where are they now' segment similar to the Sports Illustrated. Then I might publish a E:60 show on the touts and their marketing games. And why I get calls from a # in Topeka, Kansas asking if I bet sports.

    It's a long season everyone. Hang in there.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navy -

      Small setback on the way to a fortune! Its all about money management.

      Love to hear you are getting calls from Topeka, lol.

      Next week will be a better week for all of us!

      Delete
    2. Rick,

      Those calls are so annoying, but I've been having fun w/ them...I've had people answer while out say that I'm dead, in rehab, w/ my mistress, in the hospital. But they keep calling back. LOL.

      Oh its a long season. I'm just hoping for a BL video. I would love to see him in front of Denny's or another one of those drunk video's talking to his daughter. I'd love to see a video of BL, Trace, and Budin. Could you image that video?

      Anyway, until tomorrow. I think I'm going to wager my lifesavings on Bama to roll over Johnny Football.

      --Navy

      Delete
    3. Bama is actually a touchdown favorite at A&M. I figured it would be -2 or -3.

      Delete
    4. Damn, strike that. The line is 9.5.

      Delete
    5. Reminds me of the National Championship game last year w/ Bama and ND. Similar situation. Everyone thought 10 pts was too much for Bama. The game was over in 5 minutes.

      --Navy

      Delete
    6. Gonna have a bet on Bama for sure!

      Delete
    7. My favorite Lang video is the one where he describes how he can drive a car and sleep at the same time. Classic!

      Delete
  14. I see the latest video of Breaking Bad is up, gonna watch it now and see what kind of trouble Walt has gotten himself into. Love this show. Got a link to it in the link section.

    Hope everyone has a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ughhh is nightmare over? Im the one squealing f#*k !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh **** Patrick, I see you had the under in the Dallas/Giants game. I could not pull the trigger on that after what happened earlier today. Dam, when it rains it pours!

      Delete