Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WEDNESDAY: 55 DIME LOSS ON THE NEVADA WOLF PACK + 6 1/2 VISITING THE STANFORD CARDINAL

UPDATE: Never fight the fade, lol. The Lang Curse dooms the Nevada Wolf Pack. I am thinking about going to Europe and forgetting about betting for awhile. Visiting the sights in London, traveling by train throught the Chunnel to Paris, going up to Amsterdam to party and then to Berlin and Munich. I got to get my head straight. I can't believe I loved the Wolf Pack tonight, I must be insane!

-----

My dementia deepens. Mr. Lang likes the Nevada Wolf Pack +6.5 over the Stanford Cardinal for 20 dimes tonight. Well so do I. I like the Pack so much I got 50 dimes or 5.5% of the accumulated profits on the boys from Reno.



Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $122,651

Bet per dime: ($122,651 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $134.91

ITS 2:16 PM EASTERN WEDNESDAY - GOLDEN GOOSE FOLLOW PLAY: 50 Dimes on the Nevada Wolf Pack + 6 1/2 visiting the Stanford Cardinal playing in the Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California at 9:00 PM EST., Bet $6,745 (50 X $134.91), grading this at + 6 1/2, as always shop around. RESULTS: Lost $6,745

FINAL SCORE: Stanford Cardinal 84 Nevada Wolf Pack 56

Loss on the day: 55 dimes or $6,745


Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $115,906

2 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself Blogger. You are still on an incredible run. If making money was easy, everyone would be doing it, lol.

    ReplyDelete