Saturday, March 10, 2012

SATURDAY: 44 DIME LOSS ON THE DUKE BLUE DEVILS -2 1/2 PLAYING THE FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES IN ATLANTA

UPDATE: I lost 44 dimes on the Lang Fade as Duke loses outright. I don't feel so bad as I have been playing some of those 10 dime Lang losers as 50 dimers. I think money management is more important than the plays. Hopefully, the Buffaloes will bail me out on the day.

-------

Can Mr. Brandon Lang lose nine games in a row? I am counting on it. The Langster has Florida State for 40 dimes today, so naturally I am on the other side betting 4.4% of the profits. Check in later as I could have another play today. Go Blue Devils!

Link to Duke/Florida State game

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $119,976

Bet per dime: ($119,976 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $131.97

ITS 11:13 AM EASTERN SATURDAY - GOLDEN GOOSE FADE PLAY: 40 Dimes on the Duke Blue Devils - 2 1/2 playing the Florida State Seminoles in the Atlantic Coast Conference Tourney at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia at 3:30 PM EST., Bet $5,278 (40 X $131.97), grading this at - 2 1/2, try to get - 2, as always shop around. RESULTS: Lost $5,278

FINAL SCORE: Florida State 62 Duke Blue Devils 59

Loss on the Duke bet: 44 dimes or $5,278

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see your additional game until this morning but I have been following indian cowboy myself so I already had the play. Lately you've been only playing one game a day so I forgot to check back. Keep 'er rollin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mattymeach: Glad to see you were on Colorado. I loved the Buffs at +6, I could just not pass it up either. Good luck to you today!

    ReplyDelete