Sunday, March 18, 2012

SUNDAY: 55 DIME LOSS ON THE MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS -7 OVER THE ST. LOUIS BILLIKENS PLAYING IN COLUMBUS

UPDATE: The Michigan State Spartans do not cover and I lose my bet. Thanks for reading and please feel to leave a comment. Have a great day, every day!

-----

Today I am taking Michigan State, betting 50 dimes or 5.5% of the bankroll. Brandon Lang has:

50 Dime Play - Lehigh +3.5 over Xavier - Loser
20 Dime 3-Team Parlay - Norfolk State +14, South Florida -2.5, NC State +4.5 - Loser

His Free Play is Creighton +8.5 over North Carolina - Loser

I can't bet Xavier today to fade Lang. The line has already moved from -3.5 to -4. My gut tells me to stay off this game so I am.

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $123,983

Bet per dime: ($123,983 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $136.38

ITS 12:19 PM EASTERN SUNDAY - FRIENDS OF CHEETAH FOLLOW PLAY: 50 Dimes on the Michigan State Spartans - 7 playing the St. Louis Billikens at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio at 2:45 PM EST., Bet $6,819 (50 X $136.38), grading this at - 7, as always shop around. RESULTS: Lost $6,819

FINAL SCORE: Michigan State Spartans 65 St. Louis BIllingtons 61

Loss on the day: 55 dimes or $6,819

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $117,164

4 comments:

  1. Can't win 'em all. Let's hope for better luck tomorrow. As always, thanks for keeping this site going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foyboy: You are so right! I can't pick a game worth a dam. That's obvious now, so I am just sticking to the fade, maybe following a little Indian Cowboy. Part of keeping a journal is finding your strengths and weaknesses. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete