Thursday, August 23, 2012

THURSDAY: $352 ON THE UNDER 44 IN THE GREEN BAY PACKERS/CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME

I am fading Dom Chambers.

After winning my last bet yesterday, my Labby Line today is X - 16 - 16 - X..  I am betting to win 16 + 16 or 32 dimes or $320. My bet is $352 on the UNDER 44 in the Green Bay Packers/Cincinnati Bengals football game to win $320 or 32 dimes.

If I win that bet, I will start a new Labby Line on Friday of 17 - 17 - 17 - 17 as my bankroll will be over $17,000.

If I lose today's bet my Labby Line will be X - 16 - 16 - X - 35.2.

What is a Labby Line? 

RECAP/UPDATE:

Under 44 covers!

FINAL SCORE: Green Bay Packers 27 Cincinnati Bengals 13

One dime is always equal to  $10 (starting fund of $10,000/1,000 dimes) 
Starting Balance at June 26, 2012 - $10,000
Profit or Loss for Today: Profit of $320
Profit or Loss Since Starting This Fund on June 26, 2012 - Profit of $7,320
Balance at end of day. August 23, 2012: $17,320

LABBY LINE HISTORY FROM JUNE 26, 2012 THROUGH AUGUST 23, 2012:
LABBY LINE #1 CLOSED   X - X - X - 10 - X - X - X for profit of $300 or 30 dimes
LABBY LINE #2 CLOSED   X - X - X - X - X - X for profit of $400 or 40 dimes
LABBY LINE #3 CLOSED   X - X - 10 - X - X. for profit of $300 or 30 dimes
LABBY LINE #4 CLOSED   X - X - X - X for profit of $440 or 44 dimes
LABBY LINE #5 CLOSED   X - X - X - X for profit of $440 or 44 dimes
LABBY LINE #6 CLOSED   X - X - X - X for profit of $440 or 44 dimes
LABBY LINE #7 CLOSED   X - X - X - X for profit of $480 or 48 dimes
LABBY LINE #8 CLOSED   X - X - X - X for profit of $480 or 48 dimes
LABBY LINE #9 CLOSED   X - X - X - X for profit of $520 or 52 dimes
LABBY LINE #10 CLOSED X - X - X - X for profit of $520 or 52 dimes
LABBY LINE #11 CLOSED X - X - X -X - X - X - X - X  for a profit of $560 or 56 dimes
LABBY LINE #12 CLOSED X - X - X - X - X - X for a profit of $560 or 56 dimes
LABBY LINE #13 CLOSED X - X - X  - X - X - X for a profit of $600 or 60 dimes
LABBY LINE #14 CLOSED  X - X - X - X - X - X for a profit of $640 or 64 dimes
LABBY LINE #15 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $640 or 64 dimes

-----

The Dominator's analysis:

The Packers are winless in their first two preseason games. I would not go as far as to say they are putting a lot of stock in winning this game, but the starters are going to play the first half.

With Aaron Rodgers playing the first half, I expect the Packers’ offense to be a bit more efficient.

The Bengals are going to play their starters into the third quarter.

You cannot expect complicated defenses from either side. You are going to see vanilla coverages. But with the starters playing, both teams are looking more for timing and execution on offense. So, you can expect there to be some scoring.

This is the highest total of Week 3. And this number opened up at 42 and has gone up three points.

The Packers have been an over team, going over 8 of their last 10 preseason games.

The Bengals gave up nearly 400 yards passing to the Falcons in Week 2. If they give up similar numbers, the Packers will score more than the 19 points the Falcons scored.

Look for both teams to be put up some points in this contest.

Take the over.

3 comments:

  1. Another Labby closed.
    Love the Dominator!

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up! Haven't commented in a while. Not sure if you remember me, but been following here of late. Glad I am. Your work is unbelievable. One of the most intelligent sports bettors I follow. And I follow a lot. It's what I do. Great way to pass the time if you ask me. Don't worry I have a lot of fun also. I play a lot of softball. Just thought I would share. LOL! Unfortunately I jumped in after the start of your new project and bankroll. You're supposed to let me know when you come back after a break. Totally kidding and fucking with you. Sorry, is this blog R rated. LOL! Anyway, I know you keep this blog to help out your fellow sports bettors and it's greatly appreciate. BUT DON'T EVER TAKE A BREAK AGAIN. If you do contact me at sports4445@ymail.com when you come back so I can hop on board from the get go. Just had to put that in there. Once again, you're a must follow!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete