Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TUESDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Portland Trailblazers +6 visiting the Oklahoma City Thunder, 8:05 PM EST

0-1 day

The biggest gamble of all now is doing nothing

 Creighton and all those 3 point shots, how do you handicap that? And sure enough, the Trailblazers lost their game in Houston and now they are playing the Thunder tonight. Taking Portland here on the road getting six points. That seems like just too many points to be giving the Blazers here so I am going to grab it.

I like Seattle to win the Super Bowl outright. I may just go with the money line for 2% of the bankroll in this game.

I got rid of the weekly history section, it makes the blog more elegant I think. For the record, the blog is up about $100,000 plus two cars since it started. The current fund of $54,247.93 is from previous winnings here on the blog. All plays have been graded using the worst line out there. If you bet a blog play and you get a worse line than is posted here, I will grade the play according to the line you got. Let me know in the comments section. Of course, all plays are submitted to an independent sports monitor.

The biggest gamble right now is the money you have in the stock market and in your house.  I am not an "investment adviser" but if you want to sleep well over the next six years sell your stocks and go to cash. Sell your house or don't buy right now and rent. Keep your money in US dollars in a safe bank and don't worry about not getting any return on your cash because in six years or so you will be able to buy stocks and real estate at huge bargains. Of course, consult your tax adviser before liquidating anything. I try to never tell people to buy anything but I will make an exception here. Read Harry Dent's new book, "Demographic Cliff: How to Survive and Prosper During the Great Deflation of 2014-2019."

If your gut is telling you everything is going to shit, do something now. It will make for less sleepless nights and less stress. Hell, you might even live longer!

To the person who said they were from "Sports Reporter", complaining about me posting links directly to their newsletter here, I will stop. I will not post links to your newsletter at any other forum/site as well. I have also asked that no one else posts links to your newsletter at the Newsletter Thread at the Rx. I am going to keep the links up to the newsletter threads at the forums in the link section. I cannot be held responsible for the content at other sites. You need to deal with them directly. If you are still not satisfied, you or anyone else may file a complaint in the comments section to this blog's Moderator for Life, Navy. His decision in these matters will be final.

Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000
Today's starting balance = $54,247.93
Today's loss = $1,084
Today's ending balance = $53,163.93
This week's loss through Tuesday = $2,190
1% of the bankroll $542
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

I can't win with the ****** Blazers!
BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY OF THE DAY
$1,084 NBA 507 PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS +6 -110 VISITING THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER,
8:05 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Oklahoma City 105 Portland 97, loss of $1,084

Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good afternoon Patrick! Good luck today.

      Delete
  2. He is focused. He is on a mission. Rick is charged. Look out.
    I'm on-board w/ ya Rick. Oh those days when the money was raining in...
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy-

    We still got the money man! It might be a drought now, but we got bottled water!

    I had a complaint from the Sports Reporter, see above. Hopefully, I have resolved the matter to their satisfaction. If they are still not happy, I have asked them to make an appeal to you as Blog Moderator for Life. I appreciate your efforts!

    Good luck today and stay healthy.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. for today texas am gl all. also had the under in the bulls lakers yesterday and I hate you jokim noah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wisc-Mil +7 fading MQ
    For 1%
    GL guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the Rx Service Plays Forum:

    20 Dime Lang... Missouri +5. Spread they are using is key with picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks rick. lsu it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Chris, good luck! I just posted a couple new newsletters too.

      Delete
  8. Following the Blog....On the Blazers tonight +6 for 1%
    Good Luck Rick and Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets do this Daniel!

      Delete
    2. Disgusting way to end the game

      Delete
    3. Yes, Blazers go ice cold at the end. Another night where the opponent beats us with 3 point shots.

      Delete
  9. long live the lang fade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Lang! Everywhere in Vegas the line was LSU -5 or -5 1/2. I only saw one place offshore where the line was LSU -6. I would of posted this play to the blog but since it came in so late I did not. I got it at -5 1/2 just in the nick of time. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete