Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TUESDAY: Passing today.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $62,294.73
1% of the bankroll = $622

PASSING

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did the books fare with the Super Bowl?

2 comments:

  1. Forgive me, I goofed. Signed with a tout for $100. per month. After he got my money, he cut me off saying...he did a background check on me and found out I could pay more than $100. per month. Like all, he has winning and loosing days. Saturday 2-7. His name on request. Best, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never pay for a pick. At least you learned your lesson. 2-7 does not cut it. Good luck Robin

    Rick

    ReplyDelete