Thursday, February 28, 2013

FRIDAY: We are passing today. See you tomorrow!

Nobody really likes anything on the card today

Service  Plays


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $64,490.38
1% of the bankroll = $644

 Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Plan for Friday

Our newest capper ChevyCola went 2-0 yesterday on his personal plays and Navy has been hitting it on all cylinders on his gut plays. Brian Rosica is now 15-4 out of the box. Gator gave us a nice NBA totals winner Thursday night. These are the cappers I will be looking at tomorrow. I really don't care about the Lang Fade, who the hell knows what is going on there. Our profits keep going up on a daily basis and as they do we will be stepping up our number of bets, with college plays at 1% to 2% of the bankroll and NBA plays at 1% of the bankroll. We have a light schedule today in college hoops. Good luck!

-------

Meet Your Handicappers - This is me before I become a professional handicapper and gambler here in Vegas making six figures a year. Notice my choice of reading material. Guys, always prepare yourself for your next job!

27 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick! I like the plan! I have been off last couple days but still made $ because of everyone here!! Thanks again everyone ! Im looking forward to see what we all come up with today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick

    You will catch fire! Its all about helping each other out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and getting a fat envelope on Monday...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mornin' yall.

    Is it me or are we becoming our own tout service ready to hit the internet in a frenzy? I can see it now...RICK NATION.

    Rick, the new Al Demarco w/ his daily videos. He can feature his handicappers...Patrick S, Gator, Navy, TRUCK, and ChevyCola.

    HAHA. It sure would be funny to take on Pick Nation and the gang. But what I find even more amazing is WE ALL put more into pick our games then those clowns.

    Anyway, just a funny thought to the day. Nothing jumps off the board on first glance. And I dont handicap NBA so I will follow.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH NO...Business plan has it as PICK COUNTRY!

    Did you happen to come across a business plan in chinese in the back of my car and get it translated??? LOL

    As you can see from my sports monitor, I am lousy in NBA as well.

    Thanks NAVY for the heads up! I loved Duke yesterday by the way. VERY GOOD SELECTIONS!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got me thinking Navy. We share information and ideas. I don't think PICK NATION does that among their handicappers. Makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traffic here on this site has dramatically increased in the last few days. I am not sure why either, I certainly am not promoting the site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it !!! And i love fat envelopes !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, your man may have to go down to the office supply store and get some big manila ones. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am getting nervous about Rosica though, he is getting quite an internet rep. The best handicapper in America and a good magician are plusses I suppose but then again the guy hangs with trannies and has been questioned several times by detectives about missing LA landmarks, lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. More than likely will follow tonight as the Ivy League is not one of my strong suits!

    Kicking myself for not suggesting the Lakers last night in the NBA. I think they are going to go on a nice ATS run.

    That being said, nothing jumps out on the card tonight.

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm having trouble finding anything right now. like truck said ivy league isn't strong for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw few nice under trends in the indy vs tor gm. Under is 5-1 in Raptors last 6 overall. Under is 15-5 in Raptors last 20 games following a SU loss of more than 10 points.
    Under is 18-6 in Raptors last 24 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrick. Since I live in Vegas I bet using my phone apps. however I saw on Vegas insider it opened at 191 and bet down to 187. Scares me on the drop and we would be getting a bad number

      gator

      Delete
  14. We could just have no plays today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wtf scoresandodds said it opened at 187.5!! Fu%#ers ! I dnt like that either, will see what comes about nothing wrong with passing if nobody feeling it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrick Vegas insider.com showed bet online opened at 191.5 and steamed down to 187 I think within minutes. then everyone else had that 187

      Delete
    2. Correction 191 to 187.5

      Delete
  16. Very limited NCAA schedule today and nothing sticks out as a good play. Sometimes the smart move is not to make any move at all. That's what I'm doing. I may look at the Lang Fade, but that idiot is on a hot streak and I'm not going to ride against a hot streak. When he loses 2 in a row - I'll hop back on because his losing streaks are epic.
    Have a great Friday everyone!
    Chevy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Chevy and everybody! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. have a good day/night everybody !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just to let you guys know, there is a guy that will be posting Rosica's plays for us from now on over in the SBR. One less thing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey guys do any of u do future bets to hedge?

    ReplyDelete