Saturday, February 16, 2013

SATURDAY: EARLY GAME, 1% of the bankroll on the North Carolina Tar Heels -5 at home over the Virginia Cavaliers, 12:00 PM EST


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $59,662.89
Today's profit = $541.81
Today's ending balance = $60,204.70

1 CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL, THIS IS MY PICK
$596 ON CBB 512 THE NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS -5 AT HOME OVER THE VIRGINIA CAVALIERS, 12:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: North Carolina 93 Virginia 81, profit of $541.81

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game I like, it has blowout written all over it. The revenge factor is here big time! If I win this game, I may post a late game later. If I lose this game, I am done for the day. No chasing for me. Brandon Lang has a 60 dimer on Marquette +2 1/2 today for those that are interested.

UPDATE: Thats it for me today. Good luck to you!

9 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick, Bol today im going to take the day off collect my thoughts. No chasing 100% right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick

    Good morning.

    That is a good idea. If I don't win this game I am done for the day. I like Kansas State for tonight but I won't play that unless I cover my Tar Heels bet.

    Good luck to you Patrick

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick Rick been away for a bit.

    gator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gator

    Good to see you back, I got off the Lang Fade, picking my own picks now. Let us know if you like anything!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rick,
    Nice call on UNC.
    I guessed BLangs play this mornin'(not that it matters much). It was a home dog getting +2.5. I alluded to this theory in my post the other day. It seems that BLang is not picking his games right now. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
    Have a good nite.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Navy

    Yes I agree with you and whoever is picking is following your home dog getting +2.5 theory and it is working out for them.

    Thanks for commenting Navy. Good nite.

    RIck

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rule is part of the blog and I went against it twice here but not again, lol. Now after a few games I have noticed this rule delivers more winners than losers.

    "In NFL games and major college games on teams who are laying -2 or -2.5 at the opening line, think about playing the dog."

    ReplyDelete
  8. The college hoops theory is taking the HOME DOG getting +2 or +2.5
    (02/16 - Marq +2, Bradley +2; both winners)

    see addition below in caps:
    "In NFL games and major college games HOME teams who are laying -2 or -2.5 at the opening line, think about playing the dog."

    We are finalizing our theories and eventually we will buy a second Prius.

    --Navy

    Tomorrow: Keep an eye on Youngstown St +2 and N'Western +2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I fixed that on the list of rules. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete