Monday, April 21, 2014

MONDAY: 2% of the bankroll on OVER 190 1/2 points in the Memphis Grizzlies/Oklahoma City Thunder game, 8:00 PM EST

1-0 day

Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $53,346.96
Today's profit = $969.09
Today's ending balance = $54,316.05
This week's profit through Monday = $969.09
2014 profit = $1,710.07
1% of the bankroll $533
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING
2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY OF THE DAY
$1,066 NBA OVER 190 1/2 POINTS -110 IN THE MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES/OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER GAME, 8:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Memphis 111 Oklahoma City 105, profit of $969.09

  Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

18 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick, nice call on Blazers!
    baseball dogs went 20-23 last wk for me +0.96%
    overall for the wk I was -1.46%
    early gm today i'm on O's +140

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! Congrats on a winning week.

      Delete
    2. only the dogs made me some $ I lost money on the week overall :(

      Delete
  2. os better not blow it for you again. I'm fading the braves pitcher off of his first shutout. tsking the over 7 over 3.5 first 5. also taking marlins team total over when it comes out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Chris. I may fade Lang or take the Thunder, not sure yet. Good luck today.

      Delete
  3. Wow the O's tried to do me again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the grizzlies 7. gl. may add more later

    ReplyDelete
  5. taking a chance again on the ass tros. ml and rrl. 2 unit to win 6.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monday Brandon Lang

    10 Dimes - UNDER 7 runs in the Philadelphia Phillies/Los Angeles Dodgers game, 10:10 PM EST

    ReplyDelete
  7. rest of my plays,
    Cinc +128
    Nym +107
    Ari +104
    Sd +101
    Sf +115
    Philly +102
    Kc +144
    Laa +106
    All 1.25%
    GL guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. when lang is not dishing out series bets and nba playoffs bets makes me wonder if he's making the pics again. old lang wouldn't make a totals play in mlb. he hardly makes totals plays too which makes me wonder again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Chris, I am passing today on the Lang fade.

      Delete
    2. Nice call on Memphis Chris!

      Delete
  9. hellz yeah and now I need the ass stros to win by 2 or more and it'll be a very good day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hellz yeah asstros baby +625 with the ml and rrl

    ReplyDelete