Thursday, April 24, 2014

FRIDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Houston Rockets +2 visiting the Portland Trailblazers, 10:30 PM EST

2-0 day
Rockets win outright! 

Service Plays
Rx Forum Friday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $57,332.40
Today's profit = $1,482.57
Today's ending balance = $58,814.97
This week's profit through Friday = $5,468.01
2014 profit = $6,208.99
1% of the bankroll $573
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY OF THE DAY
$1,146 NBA 743 HOUSTON ROCKETS +2 -110 VISITING THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS, 10:30 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Houston 121 Portland 116, profit of $1,041.81
5:44 PM EST Line Change Update: Grading this game at +2 instead of +3
 Rockets are 5-1-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Portland.
This feels like a trap to me, Portland at home giving up 3 points. I have been screwed by Portland in the past, but not tonight. Taking Portland to win at Houston might of sounded crazy and taking Houston tonight in Rip CIty might sound crazy as well. But the Rockets need to win and they can do it in Portland, even though the Portland fans are dam near rabid. I see the Rockets winning this outright. Tonight Houston will make the adjustments they should of made in the second game.

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
$573 MLB OVER 7 RUNS -130 IN THE TEXAS RANGERS/SEATTLE MARINERS GAME, 10:10 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Seattle 6 Texas 5, profit of $440.76 
  
Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

12 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick! Who you eyeing up today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Patrick. I like the Trailblazers at home but am a little upset. They got them as a three point favorite! Not sure what I am going to do yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might go with the Rockets and get the 3 points. Rockets have to win this game. Even if they lose it, I can still cover taking the Rockets. I look for a close game. Still thinking about this.

      Delete
    2. This feels like a trap to me, Portland at home giving up 3 points. I have been screwed by Portland in the past, but not tonight. Taking Portland to win at Houston might of sounded crazy and taking Houston tonight might sound crazy as well. But the Rockets need to win and they can do it in Portland, even though the Portland fans are dam near rabid. I see the Rockets winning this outright, they got to win this game. Tonight they will make the adjustments they should of made in the second game.

      Delete
    3. Tough one for sure Aldridge is playing out of his mind but I agree Houston knows they need this one or its a wrap!

      Delete
    4. They didn't make the proper adjustments to handle Adridge in the second game, but I think they will make them tonight. I see a blowout for Houston or a very close game. Either way I think Houston +3 is the best bet on the board tonight.

      Delete
  3. So far i'm on
    Mia +106
    Philly +124
    Col +137
    Laa +109
    Minn +111

    All 1.25%
    GL today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you get the steve stevens pick can you post it. he's just as bad as lang maybe worse. let's make money fading that mush

    ReplyDelete
  5. phillies today and fading steve stevens if I can find it. gl all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve stevens on the royals. taking baltimore and the rl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lang has 10 dimes on the Under Texas/Seattle MLB

    ReplyDelete