Monday, July 16, 2012

MONDAY: $264 BET ON THE COLORADO ROCKIES -120 OVER THE PITTSBURGH PIRATES

I continue to fade Lang using the Labby Line.

After winning my last bet on yesterday, my Labby Line today is X - X - 10 - X - X. Since I have one number left, I am starting a new Labby Line today. Since my bankroll is now $11,000 the new Labby Line will be 11 - 11 - 11 - 11. I am betting to win 11 + 11 or 22 dimes or $220. My bet is $264  on the Colorado Rockies -120 to win $220 or 22 dimes.

If I win that bet, then my Labby Line on Tuesday will be: X - 11 - 11 - X.

If I lose today's bet my Labby Line for tomorrow will be: 11 - 11 - 11 - 11 - 26.4.

RECAP/UPDATE:

FINAL: Colorado Rockies 5 Pittsburgh Pirates 4

One dime is always equal to  $10 (starting fund of $10,000/1,000 dimes)
Starting Balance at June 26, 2012 - $10,000
Profit or Loss Today: Profit of $220
Profit or Loss Since Starting This Fund on June 26, 2012 - Profit of $1,220
Balance at end of day. July 16, 2012: $11,220

LABBY LINE HISTORY FROM JUNE 26, 2012 THROUGH JULY 16, 2012:
LABBY LINE #1 CLOSED: X - X - X - 10 - X - X - X for profit of $300 or 30 dimes
LABBY LINE #2 CLOSED X - X - X - X - X - X for profit of $400 or 40 dimes
LABBY LINE #3 CLOSED  X - X - 10 - X - X. for profit of $300 or 30 dimes
CURRENT LABBY LINE  X - 11 - 11 - X for profit of $220 or 22 dimes

14 comments:

  1. As I have a much smaller BR, I don't think I will go back down if I double my roll. You agree with this action?

    Also, if you decided that there were 2 games you wanted to bet at the same time. How would you work your labby line? Or is it not possible with the labby line system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do, because your starting bankroll is small and you could afford to lose the whole thing. But if it got sizable, you might want to consider taking your original bankroll off the table. But if you start small, what is the rush?

    One thousand dollars doubled ten times becomes over one million dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say the Labby Line was 11 - 11 - 11 - 11, and you wanted to bet two games. Instead of betting to win 22 dimes on one game, just bet to win 11 dimes each on two games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I myself am a big believer in just one game at a time. Lang is a 43% handicapper, if he keeps that up the rest of the year, our Labby Lines will be like money printing machines. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Thanks very much for all the info. IC has an even higher % in his 6 and 7 unit plays. So it seems wise to bet both on those occassions.

    This is all really helpful tho. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rick, when do you decide you have a losing line? when it gets too big?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shaneel: When it gets too big but I have never been close to that situation yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogger, sorry to further this, but it is a really good question. At what point do you think it is too big that you need to consider it a loss?

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I lost a third of my bankroll (including the profits) I would probably shut that Labby Line down for a loss. But I have not thought hard about this. I would cut my losses at some point, certainly not losing more than a third of my bankroll. I may cut the losses sooner than that. Again I have no thought about it too much but its an excellent question.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as I double my money, I am taking my original bankroll off the table. We are fading a 43% handicapper thus the Labby Line is a beautiful thing to use as our money management tool. The chance of huge loss is remote, but its a possibility. Its why as soon as my bankroll hits $20,000 or 2,000 dimes, I will start a new Labby Line at 10 - 10 - 10 - 10 with a bankroll of $10,000 or 1,000 dimes. I will be playing on the profits then and would feel better then about the possibility of a big loss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The immediate goal for me is to double my money and take the original principle off the table and just play with the houses money.

    ReplyDelete
  12. rick, another thing to think about. i fully understand what you mean by saying as soon as you double your bankroll you will take the orginal 10k off the table and start it over. I think you should consider this... lets say it took you 5 months do double your bankroll. your started betting 10 dimes then as you increased your dimes increased. when your close to hitting 20k you'll be at 20 dimes. Rather than taking the 10k off the table and starting again with 10k would take too long to double it again. I think its better that if we double the bankroll in 5 months. we might as well wait another 2 months to make another 10k and take that off the table! you see what im trying to say? because you will be betting 20 dimes rather than 10 dimes.

    what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a good thought. Going from $20,000 to $30,000 is much faster than going from $10,000 to $20,000. I like it. Immediate goal of $30,000 and then going down to $20,000 after taking the original bankroll off the table. If Mr. Lang gets on a real losing run, $30,000 could happen before you know it.

    ReplyDelete