Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TUESDAY: CHANGE OF PLAN, FADING LANG TODAY - 2% of the bankroll on OVER 6 1/2 runs EVEN in the Cincinnati/Pittsburgh game, 8:07 PM EST


1-0 day

Service Plays

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
  
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000
Today's starting balance =   $47,985.04
Today's profit = $958
Today's ending balance = $48,943.04
This week's profit through Tuesday = $1,777.13
   1% of the bankroll $479

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
  $958 MLB OVER 6 1/2 RUNS EVEN IN THE CINCINNATI/PITTSBURGH GAME, 8:07 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Pittsburgh 6 Cincinnati 2, profit of $958

SATURDAY COLLEGE GAMES BET ON TUESDAY TO LOCK IN THE EARLY LINE:

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL -POINTWISE NUMBER ONE RATED PICK

  $958 NCAA FOOTBALL 404 BAYLOR -27 -110 AT HOME AGAINST WEST VIRGINIA, 8:00 PM EST SATURDAY
Pointwise is 9-1 so far this year on their #1 college rated football selections 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL -POINTWISE NUMBER ONE RATED PICK

  $958 NCAA FOOTBALL 397 EAST CAROLINA -7 1/2 -110 VISITING MIDDLE TENNESSEE, 3:30 PM EST SATURDAY
Pointwise is 9-1 so far this year on their #1 college rated football selections

Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SBMS Report Card

28 Week's Ago Loss (Monday through Sunday week) = $6,126.94
27 Week's Ago Loss =  $1,512.22
26 Week's Ago Loss =    $3,872.86
25 Week's Ago Loss  = $3,906.96
24 Week's Ago Profit = $1,829.64
23 Week's Ago Profit = $65.40
22 Week's Ago Profit = $493.95
21 Week's Ago Profit = $2,791.40
20 Week's Ago Profit = $1,435.21
19 Week's Ago Loss = $5,222.35
18 Week's Ago Loss = $5,504.07
17 Week's Ago Loss = $2,348.38
  16 Week's Ago Profit = $1,991.91
15 Week's Ago Profit = $3,091.14 
14 Week's Ago Loss = $3,040
13 Week's Ago Profit  = $729.59
12 Week's Ago Loss = $2,068.15
11 Week's Ago Loss = $991.72
10 Week's Ago Profit = $489.68
9 Week's Ago Profit = $243.32
8 Week's Ago Profit = $587.19
7  Week's Ago Loss  =  $1,205.85
6 Week's Ago Loss = $3,871.90
5 Week's Ago Loss = $2,635.16
4 Week's Ago Loss = $6,319.80
3 Week's Ago Profit = $315.85
 2 Week's Ago Profit = $3,777.59
Last Week's Profit = $3,259.08
This Week's Profit Through Tuesday = $1,777.13

41 comments:

  1. Good morning guys! Navy, if you want to spearhead the buy group that's cool. I wouldn't mind doing it either since I already have a fade nation account. Whatever you want to do is fine with me. It looks like paypal would he an easy way to send the money since all they require is an email address. The picks would be sent back to those email addresses. Do you guys want to start today or wait till Thursday and try to get a few more people on board? Truck? Shaneel? Jamminj? Mike? Anybody else want to get on board the fade train?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I can send you the money via paypal. The question I have is how am I going to send you the money via paypal without us exposing our email addresses on this public forum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the person who is taking the money will get out his email address on the blog.

      Delete
    2. The picks will be sent out daily to the email addresses that the money came from. The picks will not be posted on the blog.

      Delete
  3. Slats:
    Since you have an acct, please take the lead. I feel we need to keep the "buy group" small. I do not believe this should be extended to anyone but the regulars (aka: Friends of Rick) that we know by name. I don't want to tip of Fade Nation.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch people come out of the woods to join this group. Rick's blog is global. I'm not getting mixed up w/ anyone whom I don't "know". If its you me and Patrick S, thats fine by me.
      --Navy

      Delete
    2. Navy - Good idea, I would close this out ASAP.

      Delete
  4. Im ready whenever you are Slats I can send you $90 via paypal asap we have 5 now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hang on guys justwinplease is back on sbr
      just posted langs play

      reds over

      jpitts

      Delete
    2. sorry UNDER

      jpitts

      Delete
  5. What do u think guys? This guy disappeared for 2 days. I'd rather know that I'm going to have the plays everyday at a decent time. Navy, Patrick, Chevy and Chris please send $90 via paypal to slatsemflak@yahoo.com
    As soon as I have $360 I'll send it to fade nation. If Rick or Truck want to join in I'll divide the money up and send it out to the other 4 guys. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent funds to slatsemflak@yahoo.com via paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the SBR poster JUSTWINPLEASE!! was kinda pissed that everyone was taking his Lang pick and posting it in new threads. He said today, "under reds..sorry everyone else was posting it so I didn't think I needed to..." I figured folks were gonna irritate him by creating new threads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Patrick, please email me your email address. Chris and Navy please include your email addresses in the comment section. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. it should tell you i thought from the transaction history?

      Delete
    3. I emailed you regardless just now

      Delete
  9. Just set up Paypal. It says it will take some time. I'm on board but I say we wait until Thursday. Let's see if JustWin really will post...b/c if he does we can hold out a bit longer.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slats im ok with this also if we can get it for a while off sbr it will stretch our $90 out

      Delete
  10. sorry about the lack of involvement when it comes to giving $'s for the Lang Fade...

    but I want to just remind you guys of something "Rick" has posted right on the blog...

    I am copying it and pasting it here...

    Never pay for a pick or bet based on what a paid tout says. You know I am giving you my best opinion, because I am not selling you anything! Help your hungry neighbor if you want to give money to someone. You need to have a filtering process to beat the vig. You got to win more than you lose.

    I would not give one cent to Lang and his gang.

    Hope that does not exclude me from the fun of the blog.

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true TRUCK. However, $90 to win $10,000. Yeah I will make that investment. Just ask Rick how it played out when he bought his Prius and Camaro.
      --Navy

      Delete
    2. I prefer the Camaro over the Prius, lol.

      Delete
  11. We can wait and see if this guy is going to post everyday. I'll be glad to send your money back if we don't need it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Part of the problem when you buy a package yourself is that you say to yourself, "I made this big investment, now I got to use it." So you might bet more games or more money than you would if you got the pick for free. I think its just human nature. But if you are part of a buy group and you are not putting out that much money, it might be different.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will leave the money untouched in my PayPal account until the end of the weekend. If this guy continues to post the pics daily, I will refund your money early next week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How many dimes did Lang put on the Reds pick?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The link to the newsletter Pointwise has been posted above. They are 24-13-1 this year in college football, including 9-1 on 1* plays. Their 1* plays for this Saturday are East Carolina over Middle Tennesse State and Baylor over West Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reds over 6.5 (+108) for 20 dimes
    The daily Lang fade has begun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Slats: as Michael Buffer says Lets Get Ready to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUmble.

    Rick: I really like the Baylor. Great value b/c of WVU last week against OkSt.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navy- I love Baylor, have already bet it for Saturday.

      Delete
  18. Reds ov 6.5 even
    Here we go !!
    1% GL guys !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. money sent and I sent you a regular email.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I now have everyone's money but Navy. Like I said we'll see if the guy at SBR is going to post everyday. If he doesn't we're ready. If he does the money will be refunded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slats: I am awaiting the 2 deposits Paypal makes into my account to verify my bank acct. As soon as I can do this, I will transfer. I'm new to the Paypal world, haha.

      WINNER WINNER, FADE TRAIN ROLLIN'

      --Navy

      Delete
  21. Winner winner chicken dinner! That's the way to start a fade.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Slats: See msg above

    --Navy

    PS: Keep an eye on Eagles +2' on Sunday

    ReplyDelete