Saturday, December 29, 2012

SATURDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Navy Midshipmen +13 over the Arizona State Sun Devils in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl, 4:00 PM EST

12:31 PM EST UPDATE: I am now grading this play at +13 from +14 because of the line moves.


Newsletter Links

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $59,740.41
Today's loss = $1,194
Today's ending balance = $58,546.41 
1% of the bankroll = $597

 MY PLAY FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL:
$1,194 ON CFB 231 THE NAVY MIDSHIPMEN +13 OVER THE ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS IN THE KRAFT FIGHT HUNGER BOWL AT AT&T PARK IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, 4:00 PM EST
Loser,  FINAL SCORE: Arizona State 62 Navy 28, Loss of $1,194

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I can't see Navy losing by two touchdowns in this bowl game.

Reader Navy wants to know who Pick Nation has:
Chris Jordan 1000*: Rice +2
Valentino 100 Dimes: Rice +2
Trace Adams: Oregon State -3 1/2 (buy down the half point down to -3)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rick,
    Nice win. we will take it anyway we can get it.
    If u see anyone the clowns from pick nation can ya post.
    Hope u have a good day.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Navy,
    If is see fade nation, i will post it.

    Have a great day, every day!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, I thought for sure you would be on Oregon state tonight!! Lol.

    Gl today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh:

    I was on Oregon State early in the season before the other handicappers got aboard. I remember Anthony Redd got on Oregon State, I thought here is the kiss of death for the Beavers, lol, and it was.

    Cody Vaz is the quarterback today over Sean Manning. I like him a lot. But no way am I gonna bet this game. If I had to bet I would be on the Texas Longhorns for +3 1/2.

    I really don't like the Beavs here giving up 3 and a half points.

    Good luck Josh today!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Navy-

    I posted all the pick nation plays I could find. There is not the same interest in these plays as there was last year. Remember when everyone had to know what Lang had? Now its like no one cares.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete