Friday, September 7, 2012

FRIDAY: $220 ON THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS -110 AT HOME OVER THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS, 10:15 PM EASTERN



After winning my last bet yesterday, I am starting a new Labby Line of 10 - 10 - 10 - 10.  My bet is $220 on the San Francisco Giants -110 over the LA Dodgers to win $200 or 20 dimes.

If I win that bet, my Labby Line on on Saturday will become will become be X - 10 - 10 - X.

If I lose today's bet, my Labby Line will become 10 - 10 - 10 - 10 - 22.

What is a Labby Line?

RECAP/UPDATE:

FINAL SCORE: San Francisco Giants 5 LA Dodgers 2

One dime is always equal to  $10 (starting fund of $10,000/1,000 dimes) 
Starting Balance at August 31, 2012 - $10,000
Profit or Loss for Today: Profit of $200
Profit or Loss Since Starting This Fund on August 31, 2012 - Profit of $500
Balance at end of day, September 7, 2012: $10,500

LABBY LINE #1 CLOSED  X - X - X- 10 - X - X - X for a profit of $300
CURRENT LABBY LINE  X - 10 - 10 - X for a profit of $200 so far

7 comments:

  1. Closed a Labby, nicely done.
    Tonight a fade or your play?
    Been following your site since the good old days of last year. Isnt it hard to bet $200 when it was $2000 last year?

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my own pick. I like Tim Lincecum to rally the Giants in their own park.

    It was a special time late last year. Truly the December to Remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... We should create a system on how dom and lang picked plays and fade them...

    I know one was that Lang picked highly public fav teams...

    Rick maybe you can Ask Uzi to do something Like this he knows Lang better than anybody else... What you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaneel: That is a brilliant idea. To develop a system that mimics Brandon Lang's play making, maybe an artificial intelligence system that handicaps like Mr. Lang. Your idea has possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... Please run it by Uzi you know him better than I do... I'm sure we can cone up with something...

    Dom was Made up... I heard Uzi saying... Dom has play every Sunday evening no matter what... So there goes our Sunday game... Run it by him... Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shaneel: very intriguing. The thought of anyone "thinking" like Lang is just frightening...lol. Worse yet would be someone putting out videos like him.

    I think it can be done on days when there are only one or two games. for example, Sunday NFL, Monday NFL, Thursday NFL and College, Friday college. College football Saturday's I feel have too many public favorites and choosing the correct fade would decrease the odds.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who needs a Brandon Lang double when you have a person who can cap like blogger!!!

    I do think this is a great philosophy and occasionally I've been following these practices. Pitt was a huge public fade thursday and they obviously didn't cover and Utah state was a huge public fade last night and they won outright. What sites do you guys use to see which side the public is on? I have been using covers.com and vegasinsider.com.

    ReplyDelete