Monday, February 27, 2012

MONDAY: 50 DIME WIN ON THE KANSAS JAYHAWKS - 9 1/2 VISITING THE OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS

UPDATE: The Jayhawks win and cover in Stillwater. As anonymous has pointed out in the comment section, every handicapper and his mother was on Oklahoma State. Lang and Indian Cowboy both had the Cowboys. Lang went 2-5 last week on his plays. I am fading Lang now every day for 5.5% of my bankroll and am going to follow him 5.5% of my bankroll on his rare 75 dime or higher plays. He has won the last seven of his big plays. The Lang Fade is what has made me money, so I am no longer making my own picks. I am probably the worst handicapper in the world. But I think I have a good betting strategy now. Good luck to you!

------

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $94,942

Bet per dime: ($94,942 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $104.43

ITS 12:17 PM EASTERN MONDAY - GOLDEN GOOSE FADE PLAY: 50 Dimes on the Kansas Jayhawks - 9 1/2 visiting the Oklahoma State Cowboys playing in the Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater, Oklahoma at 9:00 PM EST., Bet $5,221 (50 X $104.43), grading this at - 9 1/2, as always shop around. RESULTS: Won $4,746

FINAL SCORE: Kansas Jayhawks 70 Oklahoma State Cowboys 58

Profit on the day: 50 dimes or $4,746

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $99,688

-----

5 comments:

  1. Blogger, curious why are you fading lang if he has been doing so good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, every capper and their mother has a play on Okl St. I couldnt be happier to be opposite all of them. Over 55% of the public is on Okl St., that's why the house always wins!

    Keep it rollin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foyboy: Lang only had two winning days last week.

    This is how the Lang Fade did last week:

    Feb 20th - Fairfield -8 - Win
    Feb 21th - Wofford -2 - Win
    Feb 22nd - La Salle +2 - Win
    Feb 23rd - Duke -1 1/2 - Win
    Feb 24th - West Virginia -1 - Loss
    Feb 25th - New Mexico -7.5 - Loss (Lang's big play on the week)
    Feb 26th - Cinci +2(win) - Win

    I plan to fade Lang every day now except for his games 75 dimes or over, I might follow those plays. Good luck to you Foyboy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the information lot. Thanks for sharing this information...mall judi

    ReplyDelete